Need Help (am i stuck in limbo)? Girls help on this one but anyone welcome

Aloneathome

Hi I have posted a few on here over a few years, But would some help on this strange one?

I dated a girl 3 years ago she lived a hour away from me 50 miles we went out for a good few months, we both fell in love and was happy, the only thing was were we both lived it was hard to see one another. Then we called it a day because of this, I guess we both did not want to because it was great.

I went my way met a other girl and she went her way she met someone, (we both ended up single 2 years later which is now this year in September.

we started talking on Facebook and send text msg, a few weeks pasted and we met up, both a bit nervous for meeting its been a few years, We met up and got on so well we met again and again this went on for a few weeks, She said we are getting on better then we did last time, weeks turned into 2-3 months, strong feelings was flying around from both of us but we both did not say anything. my friends said you can tell she loves you from the way she talks to you and by her text msgs. She said she wants to get come back home to were I live for her family and a job she been looking at and also this was going well too, So she got a job here and was moving back in dec, 2 weeks ago the last time we met we had a great laugh and talk its was amazing . She was saying she can not wait to come back to live here. the next day a text missing me then did not hear from her for 4 days, I texted call no answer (I thought she was sorting a new place to live back at home so I left it, A few more days passed nothing again, So I ask her are we ok " she said yes you are not getting board of me" 4 more days passed nothing from her until Monday when I looked of her facebook..

I was shocked to see on her wall she is in a relationship with a lad from her area on Monday, I was upset and angroy she has not told me about this, I called and texted no answer, I talked to her sis and she said I upset her a few weeks ago when asking about when do you call relationship official, she said to me its a bit soon I said ok I was jokeing anyway (I know I should of not said that but it was a joke she laughed at it). So 2 hours later I got a text msg say " my feelings for you are not there anymore you up set me a few weeks ago, please leave me alone" I sent back saying I know you have stronger feelings for me were has all this come from. how long has this been going on? till this day nothing

it looks like they have been dating and split up and he is back around her

or they just met one weekend

and I am guessing she is not moving back home because they have just got together

Can you please help and some advise

Wow brutal story. Sorry Im sure you're not feeling too hot as most of us on this site. Ive been reading a lot and listening to a lot of relationship advice. You should never ever bring up the bf/gf talk, let the girl handle that. That said if she was super into you that shouldnt have self destructed your relationship. She sounds pretty quirky, even if you could get her back (which seems highly unlikely now) I personally would walk away, if she's pulling this nonsense now, it will only get worse.

Not what you want to hear Im pretty sure, but she told you her feelings. Respect them and move on. There are many women out there and ones who are a much better match than this flake.

Thank you guys for getting back to me. We was just talking about bf/gf talk out the blue. But i think she has not moved back home from what i hear she has stayed with him. And he is 23 and she is 27. In a way i have to respect what she said. But i got a gut feeling she wants more but she has a bf now

Thank you guys for getting back to me. We was just talking about bf/gf talk out the blue. But i think she has not moved back home from what i hear she has stayed with him. And he is 23 and she is 27. In a way i have to respect what she said. But i got a gut feeling she wants more but she has a bf now

She said she wants to be alone. whatever that is, single or not, she is with someone else, even if he is 23. And she may be immature or looking for something else, fact is she is not with you. no hard feelings or anything, there are many women out there, and this one your dont want and she's probably looking for something else. That's ok, find some who is into, life is too short not to.

Archived