You got a minute? Please read... :)

Seth Green was at an audition for a commercial; he said he was goofing off so badly with everyone else, that the director came on the loud speaker and asked, "Hey Seth, you got a minute?" He goes, "Yeah?" The director goes, "Why don't you act?" Seth said he was so hurt he "had to get laser surgery for the emotional wounds after."

I recently read this in a Seth Green article; I don't understand why he was offended. Please read & explain. Thanks!

Seth Green was at an audition for a commercial; he said he was goofing off so badly with everyone else, that the director came on the loud speaker and asked, "Hey Seth, you got a minute?" He goes, "Yeah?" The director goes, "Why don't you act?" Seth said he was so hurt he "had to get laser surgery for the emotional wounds after."

I recently read this in a Seth Green article; I don't understand why he was offended. Please read & explain. Thanks!

was it because his personality ,in his mind, was enough to get through the audition and be accepted for him as himself "seth green" and he was hurt because that wasn't enough and the director bruised his ego .

thats all I can think of .

Archived