Do i contact her

whyme1607309299

Let me fill you in a bit, i was friends with a girl(good friends) we started hooking up for about a month. She told me she didnt know what she wanted, i just went with it. I met her at a bar and a mutual friend had gave me insight to this girl/women. He led me to believe that she was no good cant be trusted. He was right on some of his info but the rest he was a bit out there. After hearing what he had to say about her i didnt have much trust for her. I just found out last night that 4 years ago this guy who told me all the bad info on her and HER had kissed two times in a car and from the way he was talking(drunk mind you) he has feelings for her STILL. She told him she just wanted to be friends with him but he still held the torch. I couldnt at first see his motive as i had no clue they had crossed over the "friendzone". Last night he said somethings that i think are a bit delusional thinking that everything she does is related to him(bringing guys into the bar to get him jealous etc).

She kind of blew me off and when i started dating another girl i sent her a email saying goodbye and goodluck. Its been three months since we spoke and today i want to end that nocontact and let her know what this guy has done to sabotage me and her and also what he said last night that to me his behavior is a bit obsessive. Do you think i should text her and explain and how do you think she will take it if i did do this?

By doing that you're inviting drama into your life. But if you're not close with this guy, and you feel he did her and you wrong, I would. but that's who i am. I would write her a quick email, or maybe even call her and explain that you were told by so and so not to trust her, and that's why you moved on. She may get pissed at you, but at least you blew the lid off on this guy.

I had a "friend" constantly try to sabotage me. These people need to called out, they are sociopaths and will continue to do it.

I wouldn't respond well to a guy who blew me off based on gossip.

You can blame him all you want, but your decision not to deal with her directly was your own.

I'd consider this my tuition for learning not to engage bar talk about anyone I'm interested in seeing, and I'd call it a day.

EDIT--I would also never put anything about someone else in writing.

Archived