cheating ex messing with my head..holiday blues

samanthajones

Hey. I thought i had this great boyfriend for awhile. Turn out he was seeing another girl all along and moved in with her...i was really upset but started moving on with my life..a couple months later ex is trying to tell me he thinks im the one he will marry. That he isint unhappy with her but dosent feel it will last..ahhh, but of course, he wont even talk to her about it..so i told him i cant talk to him while she is with him..he was like lets talk about this monday..i didnt respond and didnt hear from him...

Anyways. I realize he is probably full of crap..but this situation is screwing with my head. Its my birthday and holidays..i want to be married really badly.and want a good relationship... What are someways to get myself going again.?..what do you think of his behavior?

What are someways to get myself going again.?..what do you think of his behavior?

Before you can "get yourself going again," you have to kick him to the curb, ASAP. Hopefully you'll see him for the sleaze he is, and please don't stoop to his level by engaging in any type of conversation with him. You need to value yourself, and leave him in the dust.

He moved in with her while you were together?!? Or am I reading that wrong?

Either way, this guy is as clueless as the blazes. He has no idea what he wants, and until he figures that out he will string you along in a ploy he probably has other girls involved in.

You need to move on. He is not in this as you are. Until he gets his ducks in a row, he will not be. How old are you two?

I know it sucks but just because it's the holidays and your birthday doesn't mean bad things in life get put on hold. My birthday is the 23rd and Christmas is right after and there have been years my sister has ruined everything - there is no golden rule that things dont happen at a certain time. Toughen up, know your worth, celebrate yourself, indulge your strength and beauty, and move on from this .

Sounds like this guy is NOT for you. If he doesn't value you like he should, time for YOU to act out. Do NOT bother with him anymore... leave him be. Let him lie in the bad he made.

Move on.. you WILL find someone decent out there. There's many more men than just him.. ugh!

Give it time... time is all we have. Now just focus on you. Take care of yourself, go see friends/family, get happy again!

Do things for you.

Take care

You sound really desperate. This guy is a serial cheat who is good at living a double life. Hes shady, untrustworthy, a player and NOT bf/husband material. I do wonder why your self esteem is so low that you would even consider talking to this guy again after the cheating, lying and backstabbing.. you need to get a grip. Id want revenge if i were you and id tell his gf all about him and what he has been up to. Leave him in the gutter like the rat he is

Archived