Just birthday and anniversay card from her from last year/miss her more now!

So i went into my night stand just now and found both a birthday card and an anniversary card in there that my ex gave last year...both cards were given to me pretty early in our relationship because my birthday was about a month after we started dating and the anniversary card was actually given to me on our 2 month anniversary a month after the bday card, but in both cards she wrote alot of sweet, loving things in them like how much i meant to her in such a short amount of time already, how i am the sweetest guy she ever met, how relaxed and happy she is by just being near me, looking forward to how i make her feel months or even years from now, ect...just reading those got me pretty sad right now and making me miss her even more than i already am...yeah, i'm in the process of trying to except the fact that she isn't willing to try again, even though she misses me too, and we still care for each other (we last spoke 3 weeks ago, been broken up since April, which is the 4th time we broke up)...reading them also has me thinking back to last year in July/August when our relationship was new and fresh and life was great, i was so happy, because she came into my life and made me happier than ever, and how i'd do anything to go back to that time with her, or just have her here with me right now!

When me and my ex completed our first year together she wrote me a 3 page text saying why I was the best thing to ever happen on her life and why she would love me forever. I read it every month since then (on our birthday).

The moment she dumped me (the exact minute) I ripped it to pieces and set it on fire. Most of the words are still engraved in my mind and my love for her has not diminished on these 2 months. But over it's over. Remember that my friend. Over.Is.OVER.

I'm decided to stop here by Twidom he was right about over is OVER. I had through the same thing you have right now. A lot of things he bought for me. I don't need it anymore, I give to another who need them. I don't to see or hear anything about him in my life anymore. I pleased, I begged, I cried, and now I'm stop. Today is my ex birthday and I did all the powerful I have to stay away from him. Well I deleted my email, Skype, Yahoo, made new one. Few months ago. I blocked him and his family on Fb... Yeah do what ever you want to do to live your new life. If someone truly love you they never leave. You don't need anyone give you another chance, you can give yourself another chance to be better person, to be yourself, to do what ever you want, to be with someone love you more than your ex. Trust me everything will be fine. Don't look back keep moving on. Good luck!

Archived