Might be getting a bit better?

We decided to go on a break/breakup, like keep the doors open, and she started crying and all that. This was a bit over a month ago. I tried fixing it, didn't work and she said we should just be friends. 10 days ago i found out about this new guy she likes and he likes her back, they were friends before we dated. Boy oh boy, that was even worse than the breakup knowing that she could get completely over me in a matter of 2-3 weeks. I've been NC since 10 days, she doesn't even know i know about him. Me and her go to the same school. I still think about what could've/should've happened and her 24/7 However ever since finding out about him i've been waking up in the middle of the night for 2-3 hours, well yesterday it was 15minutes! Maybe because i went to the gym idk. But like i feel so betrayed honestly,just a month and a half ago she would just look at me and smile without saying a word from how happy she was. Like was i that easy to get over? And now i have to see her in school everyday and fake a smile whenever we pass by. I just want this pain to go away. Only way is going up from here, luckily i have a holiday in a week and a half for three weeks so i don't have to deal with her i also unfollowed her on every site possible. Sad thing is, this guy isn't a rebound at all.

People are unpredictable...My ex said to me "I can't wait to move in with you" a WEEK before dumping me and saying she never wanted to date me again. It's been almost 2 months now. The best think you can do is TRY to talk to her and move on. Let her go. Start the healing process. It doesn't look like she wants anything more with you.

I dated this girl for 3 years and in a matter of a week she was over me. People are like that. No one is safe from "this". Not even you. You just have to accept things as they are.

She is 'not' over you. But,, she has moved on. is this healthy? No.

It is VERY hard to handle when they do this.. but like Twi says^^ WE have to try and 'accept' it and move on as well.

You will experience much anxiety & emotions with your 'loss'. Let it out.

Will take a bit for you to 'heal' and i suggest you NOT do what she's done. Time to take care YOU now, before you start dating again...

I was in a 5 yr relation. and he 'wandered'. I Know how you feel. I'm on month 8- it still hurts

Stick around.. your not alone.

tc

Archived