I can't read the signs ...

Sexee

I met a guy at a gas station when I asked him for a lighter. He ended up gifting his lighter to me after lighting my cigarette and asked to me to text him. We hit it off talking about acting stuff.

I texted him that night and we talked briefly about the acting stuff and that was it. Little by little we've been talking and I finally asked him to come smoke with me. He did. My friends loved him and I saw him with new eyes ... He didn't even seem cute when I met him, but now it's a different story.

Since then, he texts me good morning everyday and talks about hanging out again with and without friends. We flirt with things here and there but nothing too serious.

You think he likes me?

Ugh- going on round 3 with quitting. I've quit for longest of about 6 mos. Next time- i'll try again after x-mas- i hope that'll be final for me.

Sure he like you- but not sure about 'like-like' you? You have to give it time... dont assume anything yet.

Ugh- going on round 3 with quitting. I've quit for longest of about 6 mos. Next time- i'll try again after x-mas- i hope that'll be final for me.

Let us all quit together. Hey a lighter is a big thing to give up lol. Ish.

I can feel that he's into me but I'm not too hung up on it. It's cool. I guess I'll let you know.

Sure he like you- but not sure about 'like-like' you? You have to give it time... dont assume anything yet.

I used the nicotine patch --- start w/ 21, drop to 14 --- stay as long as necessary. Found that didn't need the 7 (mg/nict per patch).

I used the nicotine patch --- start w/ 21, drop to 14 --- stay as long as necessary. Found that didn't need the 7 (mg/nict per patch).

I have to quit in the New Year. I have on average 3 a day. I had quit cold turkey for 5 years when I was dating my ex...went back to it not out of spite, but because I needed something to calm me down lol. But I've been good about keeping it (relatively) under control.

I am quitting cold turkey in the New Year!

I have to quit in the New Year. I have on average 3 a day. I had quit cold turkey for 5 years when I was dating my ex...went back to it not out of spite, but because I needed something to calm me down lol. But I've been good about keeping it (relatively) under control.

I am quitting cold turkey in the New Year!

3 a day is excellent , I was down to 10 a day from 20 ...I have crept back up a bit , but will knock it back down ...

all the best for you giving up

3 a day is excellent , I was down to 10 a day from 20 ...I have crept back up a bit , but will knock it back down ...

all the best for you giving up

Thank you! In addition to when I go out drinking, I find that I tend to crave a cigarette at night just because I'm lonely sometimes. But I really want to quit in the New Year, just because it's not healthy. Or, if I can at least limit myself to bumming cigarettes off people when I'm out drinking, that's an improvement I'd say.

Invite him to come and hand out with you and your friends...not alone. Then let him take the lead from there about asking YOU out...you will only know if he is really interested if HE is the one doing the asking...get my drift? And I'm guessing that you would rather KNOW than keep wondering because you are the one doing the inviting.

Have fun!

Archived