IDK

Ive been with my girlfriend for over a year now and i can't say its always been fun as i end up on the end of her aggressive behaviour quite often.

She lies to me a lot of the time and i guess she thinks she gets away with it, after having her speak me like something off the bottom of her shoe i went through her account, which i probably shouldn't have done, i find that basically she puts me down to a lot of people and for a while it hurt, i know shes hid our relationship status (we are a same sex couple), i know she talks to her ex/this weird guy (not sure what the truth is there) and that's what she spent all day doing yesterday while basically ignoring me, it takes a lot to look the other way even when i know she lies to my face because how can i possibly confront her when i found this stuff going through her account? What would that achieve me? She will belittle me, act aggressive and not speak to me. I didn't like her speaking to him but out of curiosity i told her she could because she was going to do it regardless and i wanted to know if she would still lie about it and she still does.

Yesterday i asked why is she distant but i get the usual response of, i feel crap and don't ask about it. The rest of the day is then spent with me trying to make a conversation with her to get responses of, i don't know, okay then, i don't have anything to say, what more can i say if that's the responses i get. We only see each other once a week which involves her coming here because shes not out to her family so i cant go to hers and I'm known as her friend and you know i can live with that but the fact she comes here is thrown in my face a lot, i appreciate her effort but really its for the benefit she wants no one to find out about us, its the same as i ask her to go out places, movies/dinner etc and its always 'i don't know' and now that shes got her gaming Pc she doesn't even bother talking to me because shes off in game playing with that ex, at least i got a night night last night, its more than ive been getting, i should be greatful she could give me 10 seconds of her time.

The funny thing is that i love sitting down to Tv shows and usually ill watch a couple of seasons in a month, she made that into a problem, called me pathetic to her friend and laughed about it, i stopped watching them because she made it a problem for us, she also makes it a problem if i fall asleep before her, i was basically trying to force myself to stay awake when she was here last week.

I can't say that i should be surprised because i was on the end of her aggression before i even met her as we met on an online dating site. That reminds me of how aggressive she was just last week, her friend expressed concern that her 7 year old Nephew was playing GTA and i agreed with her friend, my girlfriend began to aggressively speak to me because i didn't agree with her and didn't about her friend, it eventually escalated to her shouting at me 'i don't give a about your opinion so stop saying it', at that point i told her i don't care about the conversation because its nothing to do with me.

Even though her behaviour is illogical and aggressive she believes i am the one at fault for anything that goes wrong and i sit and listen to her tell me a list of things that are wrong with me and for her to then threaten to leave me.

I cant go to my girlfriend and even ask what's going on with us, she would just lie to my face or cause a fight, she appreciates nothing i do for her because like she said to her friend 'what is there to appreciate'. Id like to know if she even wants to be with me anymore but i think what i should do is take away all the things she doesn't appreciate and make myself as distant as she is but wouldnt that just be immature.

I didn't like her speaking to him but out of curiosity i told her she could because she was going to do it regardless and i wanted to know if she would still lie about it and she still does.

The rationale behind this makes no sense. Was that meant to be a test? You already know she is a liar, so I don't see the point.

We only see each other once a week which involves her coming here because shes not out to her family so i cant go to hers and I'm known as her friend and you know i can live with that but the fact she comes here is thrown in my face a lot, i appreciate her effort but really its for the benefit she wants no one to find out about us, its the same as i ask her to go out places, movies/dinner etc and its always 'i don't know' and now that shes got her gaming Pc she doesn't even bother talking to me because shes off in game playing with that ex, at least i got a night night last night, its more than ive been getting, i should be greatful she could give me 10 seconds of her time.

She keeps you a secret. You only see each other once a week, and when you do most of her attention is directed towards playing PC games. When she does pay attention to you she puts you down.

Is this what you believe you deserve? If so, why do you think so little of your worth?

I can't say that i should be surprised because i was on the end of her aggression before i even met her as we met on an online dating site.

When people show you who they are believe them. Did you think she would change?

Even though her behaviour is illogical and aggressive she believes i am the one at fault for anything that goes wrong and i sit and listen to her tell me a list of things that are wrong with me and for her to then threaten to leave me.

What are you getting out of this relationship? Seems like your settling for scraps because you desperately don't want to be alone. She neglects and is emotional abusive to you. She's not the only one here demonstrating illogical behavior. A person with healthy self esteem and who is assertive of their boundaries would have dumped this chick at the first signs of her aggressiveness!

Archived