Ex left me all of a sudden to move across the country for someone else

Crunknasty

I know I've posted my story......together for 2.5 years....broken up for 9 months.....back together for 6 weeks....

Someone anyone tell me they have been through this. It's like she got gigs all over again. I know I went through this before and I knew what I was getting into in taking her back....but seriously, is there anyone out there or any sane person any of you know that has just left someone and moved accross the country to live with a guy you knew from months ago....to START a relationship?

I'm a very compassionate person and I know my ex well. She has some serious issues all of which I have delt with because deep down I truly love her. Despite all the crap she has thrown at me, especially now, I really do. I can't help it. I'm fine throughouth the day. Really, I've gotten better over the past month. There is nothing I can do. I can't force her to want to be with me......

I have tried to reach out, and she has ignored me, I get it. She's with someone else.....

Funny thing as some of you already know, I am moving next month and will be 3 hours away.....

My friends have a bet going on how long this will last with her new guy....6-8 weeks, 2 months, 3 months...

I'm not saying that I want her to fail and want her back, what she did was pretty messed up....

But what she did, such a drastic decision.......does anyone out there think this will work?

Just moving in with someone to start a relationship? Her parents don't even know, they think she is still in this state.....

When we were broken up the first time, we didn't talk for a few months....the. We started talking, then she started hanging out with this guy, they never dated, and she was so cold.....I dropped back for a while, and the. Whe. He was gone because he was banging other girls on the side we started talking again....

Uggggg I'm so frustrated that this is happening again....

And don't tell me not to worry about her, because I am, can't help it, I'm still doing well in school and my days haven't changed....except I drink a bit more

What can one say, you two were broken up for 9 months, in those 9 months a lot could of happened. From what you said while you two were back 'together' she never left this new guys and she hid a lot from you. You said she started hanging out with this guy who she never dated, well this is according to whom? She tell you they never dated?

I have had this done to me virtually overnight, a girl I was seeing only for a few months picked up and left overnight.. and I mean over night, she packed up her car and drove away. It was never about me, but it was about her and this is what youll have to settle. Her moving is not about you, but its about her. You didn't lose or get picked over someone else. She is in a far different place in her life than you are.

Just be happy for her and live your life. Odds are you will hear from her but place yourself in a place of happiness that if she ever comes back into your life you can decide to have her back in your life or not and be comfortable with it. She has to make mistakes all on her own and then deal with them. Youll be okay

Dude --- we have all watched this, read this --- and since she has treated you like crap, whether she is with him for a month or a week is of no consequence to

us. And should not be to you.

So, keep thinking about it. Stay frustrated. Develop a callous on your forehead from beating your head against the wall.

There is no advice you want to listen to....

I know they never dated because her sister and mutual friends told me. After we broke up, we still hung out a lot and talked about every week. I'm not the only one in shock, her sister, friends, nobody gets it.....and the fact that he moved accross the country 2 months after they met. I know they had been seeing each other casually for a few weeks because she told me, and a few weeks after that she invited me to come stay with her and I asked about what he would think and she said that he did something to piss her off and stopped talking to him, then he moved. I found out through friends that he was hanging out with multiple girls other than her. After we got back together, her sister and friend brought him up and they all, including my ex did nothing but bash him and talk about how awful he is. Granted she told me she hadn't spoken to him in months, I believed her....

When I confronted her about her little vacation I asked her when it was planned and she said literally the week before....It makes sense considering she tells me all of a sudden she needs some time to herself, says it's not a break blah blah blah....crazy thing is when she was hanging out with him before, she turned into a really sour person, super b^%chy all the time! just like she's being now.

I'm just frustrated because of her dishonesty.....I appreciate the input from all.

Dude --- we have all watched this, read this --- and since she has treated you like crap, whether she is with him for a month or a week is of no consequence to

us. And should not be to you.

So, keep thinking about it. Stay frustrated. Develop a callous on your forehead from beating your head against the wall.

There is no advice you want to listen to....

The callous is there. My mind has been blown...

Archived