Made it 30 days NC

Ok, so I made it. Now what?

Do I move forward without her?

Do I contact her and say , hey are you good with the way things are or do you want to plan a date?

I dont really know what to do, so I think I'll do nothing for right now.....

Day 30 is a he// of a lot better than day 1........lol

Do not contact her! My ex and I were on no contact... I was feeling so much better... Then, contact ensued and I was set back to the very beginning - if not worse... If you want to heal, stay away and please learn from my many mistakes.

Do not contact her! My ex and I were on no contact... I was feeling so much better... Then, contact ensued and I was set back to the very beginning - if not worse... If you want to heal, stay away and please learn from my many mistakes.

Ok, thanks. I don't want to feel all that hurt again...

Well done Phish! Just read your back story, and it must've been hard to do.

Day 30 ... I cannot wait to reach that target. Sounds so much better than days 1 to 10 . Now keep it going til day 60, 90, however long it takes for you to feel absolutely great living life again! Wont really feel the urge to contact ex then hey?

Well done Phish! Just read your back story, and it must've been hard to do.

Day 30 ... I cannot wait to reach that target. Sounds so much better than days 1 to 10 . Now keep it going til day 60, 90, however long it takes for you to feel absolutely great living life again! Wont really feel the urge to contact ex then hey?

If I can do it, anyone can. Stay strong.

I miss her. I really do. Would love to stare into her blue eyes just one more time.

However, I have to remind myself that she wasnt there for me when I needed her most. She isn't capable. I've accepted that.

Who da man? You da man!!! Stay strong! You reached out and explained how you feel. If she wants to take you back, she knows how to contact you. If she doesn't, you'll find someone that is actually worth your time.

All true. Just gotta focus on me

Archived