The truth comes out, there is another woman he left me for.

rose2summer

My separated husband had been pushing me to sign for a home mortgage he applied for behind my back and fraudulently used my identity for. Yesterday, as I was pulling my baby into the house after his custodial time, he says, why can't I just sign a waiver to release my rights for this house because his girlfriend and him are going to live there. He also said that he will marry her the day after our divorce is finalized and start a family with her immediately. I shut the door before he could say more. So inconsiderate to commit adultery and then ask me to sign for a home so he can move into there with his new gf. I had told him to leave me alone and he said he would leave me alone if I gave him full custody of our son. I have felt nauseated with elevated blood pressure ever since.

He claims that he was joking about the other woman and was testing me but I doubt that because he all the sudden stopped wearing his wedding ring and then asked for divorce immediately thereafter.

I wish I had helpful advice, but instead I'm just ticked off for you. Who does he think he is? What selfish justification must be going through his head to think anything he has done is acceptable, and then have the guts to demand you help him.

Wow. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how angry you are. Maybe watch some Disney movies? Yoga?

Take care of yourself.

I kind of suspected this was the case. He was awfully pushy about this whole thing -- it was very suspect.

Don't sign ANYTHING. He's lost his mind. The thing about the other woman isn't a joke. He was dead serious. He only said it was a joke because of how you reacted. He doesn't have control over you, and he knows it. He's freaking out. Don't give him any control. Do not sign ANYTHING until you can go over everything with a lawyer. And do not talk to him unless it is about your child -- not for any other reason.

Thanks clueless and browneyedgirl!

I am just almost in shock to be honest that he would do that to me just after having our baby. It's downright cruel but it explains his actions, agressiveness, and mean demeanor.

I was avoiding talking to him at all but he caught me as I was trying to lift my son in his carseat inside the house.

What amazes me is that they (him and his girlfriend) are so rude as to expect me to use my credit for him to obtain his house and then waive my rights to the house. I guess they have zero respect for me or my son. He's also been making lots of calls to an attorney, different than the one he had before. I wish my attorney wasn't on vacation because it really makes me feel vulnerable.

rose2summer, you sound like you are handling yourself well. He's amazing, and not in a good way. I wonder if his "realtor" is his girlfriend. I agree with everyone else, don't sign a thing, and see if there is an attorney at the firm who can step in while your regular is out.

I don't really have any advice.

All I can do is to be you not to do anything for this aweful man.

Do not bow to a single request, he deserves nothing. I am so sorry you have to interact with this monster. Try and find another attorny?

If he speaks directly to you say nothing back to him.

So sorry for you.

Oh man! I bet with other woman is either A) The realtor you spoke with. Or, B) In connected with the realtor .

Stick to your guns. He cannot do anything to you. Hell, I would tell him the next time he tries to talk to you that you are considering pressing charges. When does your lawyer get back from vacation? Is their a partner or someone he works with you could speak with?

Rose, of course there's another woman. You've previously caught him on adult sex websites. I'm worried that he's sucked you back in before, and that he'll do it again. tell you some pretty words, and then you'll forgive him.

Aha. Sounds like he has a pattern of cheating. Definitely seek alternate legal advice asap.

He sounds like an a-hole... You keep your head high!

He deserves no house and no son, to be honest. This house was for YOUR family, if he chose to have a new one behind your back he can do so, but he needs a new home and other kids with that other woman.

Definitely seek alternate legal advice asap. +1

He cant do anything to you, and he is the one who should be kicked in the ass, for his fraud.

Thanks everyone!

I have been very proactive this time and annie, he's definitely not reeling me back in with his usual sweet talk. Thank you for always looking out after me! Thanks to all the support here, I am standing my ground strong. Also, another reason I would never go back is that he hit me when I was 8 months pregnant. He put my son in harms way and I can never forgive that.

I put a credit freeze with the credit bureaus after finding out he applied for his second home mortgage with my info. I also called the 2nd mortgage company and put a freeze on the loan application.

I installed a home security system and full video surveillance of my house, so that despite me being unable to tape without his consent in my state, their is security surveillance of everything he tells me, which has made him completely quiet when he drops our son off because he has a camera in his face.

It hurt me yesterday that he is charging hotel rooms for his mistress, but what's more horrible is that I found out he has more than one. It's only a matter of time before HIV heads his way with his promiscuous lifestyle.

I have definitely read everything here and taken it all to heart. The advice here is great, thank you all!!!

Hugs, Rose

"I put a credit freeze with the credit bureaus after finding out he applied for his second home mortgage with my info. I also called the 2nd mortgage company and put a freeze on the loan application."

Wait did you try TWICE to use your information?

Please keep us updated. I'm curious about how this is going to turn out?

Archived