Well I got some answers!

doicare

Hey,

Well I called my ex as we had planned after her email break up. i was pretty cool. I went through everything meticulously about how we could have and can improve. Cracked some jokes, suggested terms for reconciliation, though basically after talking for an hour or more she said she had already let go. I told her I loved her, wished it could have worked out, but respected her feelings. I also told her to let me know if she wanted to get back together, and I wished her a good life. She said i was her best friend and suggested friendship, I said I wasnt really interested in having an aquaintance and that it doesnt make sense that i'll be able to find someone else, while still having feelings for her. Long story short, I wished her well, she started to cry a lot, and I said good bye.

Im sad and angry, but happy i have moved on on my terms.

Bleh... No fun for anyone. Just gotta focus on enjoying my life. And off to the next adventure.

Yeah, I built myself up to this point. Ive been walked all over by past exes, no more. She just wasnt showing enough interest to carry through with a relationship. I think she was comfortable with the distance she had just created, she didnt have to deal with the idea of moving to be with me by keeping me at the emotional distance of it no longer being an issue. What I dont think she realized, is by doing this, is that I as her best friend would just walk right out of her life after 3.5 years. I gave her so much kindness, and I guess that's why she says I was her best boyfriend ever. She actually said you only know who the love of your life is at the end of your life, I said I dont believe that, and that I believe both people have to make the effort to make the love of their lives work and that's what makes it beautiful.

I feel abysmal, I said kind words, told her I loved her and wished her well. She was left kind of stunned and crying, I didnt console her except with a take care, then good bye. She chose to end it, and I've chosen to accept it and walk away from the nothing that's left. I feel I was a little uncaring, but she was the one who didnt want to spend christmas with me, she was the one who felt ok by saying she would rather I not be around. She never once during the conversation said she loved me. It's simple, it's over. I know she is hurting, and I feel terrible for the both of us.

Thanks for the kind words HeartX, do this for yourself, you deserve it.

And Doofus, thanks also, there was really no alternative to save this relationship or myself, other than what i did.

Reality is sinking in and I feel pretty sad.

So a couple hours goes by and now after not seeing her on messenger for a couple weeks she's suddenly back online.

It's funny she was even discussing our plans and schedule over the holidays the night before she changed her mind and sent the dreaded message. I just don't get this, anyways her feelings are her feelings. Time to get over this asap.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Block her from all your social networking sites so you never have to know when she's online.

She's still there this morning. I mean she was off for over two weeks, we have our chat last night tell her no to being friends after and now she's back online.

I just read some crazy 8 month reconciliation from a poster GHG back on '09. Anyhow, letting things stew in my head a bit. Think I'll un tag or block the pictures we have together on Facebook at the very least. Definitely going NC for now.

She's still there this morning. I mean she was off for over two weeks, we have our chat last night tell her no to being friends after and now she's back online.

I just read some crazy 8 month reconciliation from a poster GHG back on '09. Anyhow, letting things stew in my head a bit. Think I'll un tag or block the pictures we have together on Facebook at the very least. Definitely going NC for now.

Yeah... the reason it's good to block her on everything is so that you're NOT AWARE of when she's on or off... and wondering what she's doing... and why... and with who.... etc etc etc.

NC = total news blackout. Online and off!!

Yeah Im working my there. Anyways, I read this great reconciliation story with GHG. Im not expecting it, but I think I'll make this post my personal Blog. So you'll be probably hearing a lot updates and ramblings from now on here

She has now logged off. - phew

I was playing music before, and I was in such a good mood. Actually I'll turn it back on We've been apart (it's LDR) for a couple months now, and Ive been feeling really good these days. I actually have been taking some vitamins, and this tired feeling ive been experiencing for 10+ years has kind of just disappeared. I feel happier, more energetic, and confident than ever before. And even though we broke up, it's still hard for the experience to shake this good feeling. Too bad she cant see it. But then again, I can use this "new me" to find new love or who knows maybe I'll bump into her again, as she's coming for a visit in Feb for a week. Guess we see.

My feeling is, I know I've lost her already, so if we do resume talking, I will be resolved that it's over and that there is nothing left to lose. This happened with an ex ex of mine and it gave me a lot of inner peace. I moved on and found my current ex, while keeping in touch with her. I had zero expectations and a year down the road my ex ex tried to get back together with me. Im not saying I expect the same to happen here, Im just saying I was confident, happy, and free, and I think this is why she tried to get me back. I feel much the same way now, actually probably better. Things from here are only gonna get better!

Archived