How to find my perfect match online ?

pinkgirl

Hello all, I want to try online dating, but, but, from what my friends tell me they get tons of messages from guys who just want to do webcam...

So assuming my future husband is on such site, how do I find him and not trash him with the others ?!

I think you just realize which one are more serious the way they are treating you, how they talk/write to you, what they ask, how ofter they are online, how often they contact you etc. From my online dating experience: I would stay away from guys for example who are always online, that means they have nothing else to do, or they are dependent etc.

You can also ask around on the dating site, I mean ask other women from there maybe they heard about him/maybe dated him.

Just google his username he is using on the dating site, you might find him on other sites also.

I did this username googeling twice and I found both guys active on some adult sites as well, while on the dating sites we met they were looking for true love and all the bla-bla. The other thing I have learned, meeting people trough internet can be very dangerous!!!! So take care! Listen to your guts! Just never fall for something you find strange or too good to be true for example.

Personally, the very first thing I used to do is disable the chat function on a dating site. It eliminates all the bored guys trolling for attention, right along with assorted creeps. Also, there is no such thing as online dating. It's just another way to get introduced to someone. Once introduced and if interested, you need to meet face to face (safely, public place, drive yourself, etc.). Don't get caught up in chit chat, extensive back and forth e-mails, web cams, etc. Always keep in mind that relationships are real life not virtual fantasy. You can very much block the fantasy seekers. Those who are serious about meeting someone, want to meet. The rest.......... you don't waste time on the rest.

Archived