Advice Needed ASAP!

Ezraielle

*This might be a little to much information but I need advice.

My boyfriend and I had sex on Thanksgiving. He precame before then we ended up having sex then he pulled out and came into his hands. (sorry)

No we didn't use a condom that time.

Then a couple of hours later we ended up doing it again because we got into the mood. But this time we did use a condom.

My period is December 6th.

He said he pulled out before he came. (I also pushed him off when he said I have to cum!)

But is there a chance that I might end up being pregnant?

I know most people are going to say I'm stupid, but let's skip that part.

Could I end up having a delayed period due to having sex?

Your period won't be delayed because of sex unless you're pregnant but being stressed out can delay it. Because he was inside you without a condom you might be pregnant. I would buy a pregnancy test since some of them might work even now, a few days before your period.

Yes it's possible but if I understand you correctly and going by your dates, it's not probable. This can't be diagnosed over the computer, if your period is late, take a pregnancy test. Oh! And stress can cause a late period so take some deep breaths and relax. And if you luck out this time and aren't pregnant, don't let it give you permission to be bold again and play with fire because next time you may not be so lucky.

I'm still in high school. I tried to get my mom to take me to get the pill (even my doctor said I needed to be on it) but she just won't take me.

but even though he precame not in me and pulled out I could still get pregnant?

Yes, you can still get pregnant. What are the plans if this were to happen?

Even if he cums outside there is still precum (not premature ejaculation, but the lubrication a man creates when aroused. P.S precum is the name for this lubrication. You mean "premature".) which contains sperm. Yes there is a chance, and there will be a chance each time you have unprotected sex. This being much higher if you use no birth control of course, which it seems you don't. Though even with birth control there is a small chance of pregnancyneven with perfect usage.

Archived