Is she interested in me again?

triceps

This girl was forward with me in the start, we hung out a couple of times. Then she was cold on me for a week and a half. She came up to me and we planned on doing something together in a month, I should have asked her out on a real date sooner. Things kind of died down, she works at the local gym so we'd see each other a few times a week and be friendly. I rarely would text her and I would always initiate. I might have seemed uninterested because I could never read her. I think she found another guy or just lost interest in me. We stopped communicating for a month, I would still go to workout and I could see her glance at me from afar and avoid me up close.

Right before the holiday she approached me asking how i've been and a few other things. She asked if I would be coming in the next day but it was the holiday so I wouldn't be there, but she had to work anyway. So she just wished me a happy thanksgiving.

Should I just act friendly when I see her at the gym again? I never asked her on a real date before because she was hard to read.

Well today she walked by me as she was leaving, and she was texting or whatever on her phone so we just waved. I asked a mutual friend about her and it turns out she has been dating a guy for sometime. I kind of feel led on because I remember the day I met her working at the gym, she wanted to show me some exercises. Then a couple months down the road she approached me and wanted to train some boxing with me(she knows I train martial arts at another gym). I trained her a couple times she asked for my number and said she really likes training with me, then she went cold on me for about a week. Then came up to me and wanted to go to one of my competitions a month down the road.

It kind of sucks but whatever. I don't know if she was just making sure she could have me before dumping her boyfriend or just another attention .

Archived