Sleeping problem?

Long story short, i took her for granted and regret it. We both decided on a break but i kept on trying to get back, she said she likes me but doesn't want to get hurt. 7 days ago i asked if she was over me she said yes, i found from a mutual friend that she's been seeing this guy and she likes him. That DEVASTED me, i've been NC ever since, now i feel dead, i feel so bad and depressed not focusing at all.

Also i barely get 4 hours of sleep, it takes me 2 hours to fall asleep, i wake up in the middle of the night twice thinking about her not being able to sleep. It kills me knowing she moved on so fast and found someone that soon. We dated for 3 months then official 1 month. She was CRAZY about me. Now i need help with the sleeping part, anyone has any ideas?

It'll take some time, emotionally to deal with it.

What's going on is anxiety. Try what was mentioned above . If you still can't sleep/eat etc. Go talk to dr about your problem and see abt something for the anxiety to help you out, for a while.

Time to take care of YOU and work on 'accepting' the loss.

tc

Don't be ashamed to seek professional help, if you are. They're there for a reason. I went to see a shrink and got prescribed anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, and sleep meds (lunesta). they seem to be helping although i think i need to give the anti-depressants a little more time.

lunesta really helps me sleep, but you need an rx.

what kills is me that towards the last week or two of the official bf gf, i made her feel unwanted and unappreciated. and i regret it so much, she felt i was ashamed of her. she never told me this. and i regret ever letting her go so easily i miss her so much, i let the best thing in my life get away. i can't forgive myself. i tried fixing it, i tried being better but she just pulled away. knowing she found someone else is killing me... i can't deal with this anymore

Archived