Ways to tell the difference?

confuzzled1

Tell me honestly, have you joined this group for others to like you??

Just be yourself, and enjoy your time, there is nothing wrong with some healthy flirting from both the sides. Healthy flirting is always very positive and you never know you might get lucky!

Just one advise that you don't make efforts for others to like you.. be normal and things will start going your way!

yeah you probably won't be able to tell - that's pretty normal. You can analyze it but you still won't be able to tell. Besides, half the time we turn out being wrong. Sometimes I'm more friendly to a girl because I like her and sometimes its because I don't like her (thus I feel more relaxed/safe/comfortable). Honestly every single guy is different and there's is no way of knowing until some more time goes by. I'm sure even then it won't be obvious, but you'll have more to go off.

My advice would just be - don't worry about if they are interested or not. Just roll with the punches, make friends, and watch things unfold. It's all you can do anyway.

Exactly, but I really can't tell if they mean them that way or are just being friendly.

There is no way to know for sure. There are only generalities. Touching and lingering eye contact are generally signs of interest. But there is no guarantee. If you are interested, try reciprocating by flirting back. Yes there is a risk.

See I get that. But do you do that with a person you have only met 4 times? That is why it is confusing. And truthfully I have no idea if any of the other girls are interested and as stated do not want to step on any toes so I don't really want to flirt back unless it's definite you know.

I generally can tell quite well when a guy is flirty, but that much and that is just throwing me off. Especially from the only two single guys in the group.

Archived