HARSH break up!!..how to keep it simple and get over with it?

Hi,

Our relation has been on the verge of break up for few months. But last week we exchanged very harsh words, abuses, anger, blames and it did'nt work out. I didnt want to end it like this but this way atleast it ended 100.00 per cent and no turning back.

But over these few months i did lotta special things to get us back as it was a three year relation which is over..so moving on will be difficult.

Honestly, I love her alot but she has hurt me much more than that so i cant stay with her. She doesnt empathise at all and i just want to distance myself from her.

I like her being happy but i can never be able to hear she is happy without me from her. I have told her to just not contact at all.and have messaged her for the last time.

I just want to never ever get back to her nor want to know anything about her life. I jus want to focus on living my life and carrer.

As far as I am concerned, I am very emotional so thats why very hurt but at the same time I am mature enough to focus on my life.

So, jus need simple advice what to do and how to get about!

there's really no simple way to get over someone who became a major part of your life.. I am telling you as early as now that it would never be easy.

And you're in for a roller coaster ride of emotions so be ready ..

However time will heals all wounds but it sure will feel a hell lot of pain for a long time until you reached the stage that you get numb from the pain and eventually able to get used to how things are.. how fast it will be? It will really depend on you , acceptance is the key and just stay focus on the reasons why you guys broke up and why you should never go back .. it's a good start.. goodluck.. and hope you recover soon . Take care

there's really no simple way to get over someone who became a major part of your life.. I am telling you as early as now that it would never be easy.

And you're in for a roller coaster ride of emotions so be ready ..

However time will heals all wounds but it sure will feel a hell lot of pain for a long time until you reached the stage that you get numb from the pain and eventually able to get used to how things are.. how fast it will be? It will really depend on you , acceptance is the key and just stay focus on the reasons why you guys broke up and why you should never go back .. it's a good start.. goodluck.. and hope you recover soon . Take care

Thanks mate. I know time ahead might be tough. But its shattering you give three years of your first love very passtionaltely to someone not even 1.00 per cent worthy of it. Hope this break up just makes me more focused and better person. cause i am finding it real hard to actually not think about it.

I think you are miles ahead of many people because you don't want to get back together. My only advice is delete everything of her from your life, facebook, email ,number. You'll be amazed how quickly someone becomes a stranger.

I have blocked her from everywhere. I have few of her gifts which i will just keep aside and never use. I just have memories asking 'Why/How did/could she do this?' which just need to erase asap.

And u know what kind of funny about break up is somehow it brings you the best of your memories of being with the person and its lile it has a way of making or putting that person on a pedestal as time pass by even u rationalize the though that u shouldnt...but when u do recover ...ull really just laugh about how silly you were keep hanging there mate

So, jus need simple advice what to do and how to get about!

Simple advice, compact edition: You go full NC, you maintain full NC, you focus on your own life and happiness. Try new things, go to the gym, treat it as a new day and new life. Understand there will be times you'll rollercoaster back to missing her, wondering if you did the right thing. Sit down, write out your problems, look at it and decide you did do the right thing. Move on.

One day it'll hurt less and less and then you'll realize you haven't thought of her in X, Y and Z time and it'll be good again.

And u know what kind of funny about break up is somehow it brings you the best of your memories of being with the person and its lile it has a way of making or putting that person on a pedestal as time pass by even u rationalize the though that u shouldnt...but when u do recover ...ull really just laugh about how silly you were keep hanging there mate

Thanks bro..I jus hope i reach there soon to laugh it off..

Simple advice, compact edition: You go full NC, you maintain full NC, you focus on your own life and happiness. Try new things, go to the gym, treat it as a new day and new life. Understand there will be times you'll rollercoaster back to missing her, wondering if you did the right thing. Sit down, write out your problems, look at it and decide you did do the right thing. Move on.

One day it'll hurt less and less and then you'll realize you haven't thought of her in X, Y and Z time and it'll be good again.

Yaa mate..i am really optimistic about being fine..but jus the thing is i cant forgive her ever...and that is why cant forget easily...

have too much hatred (which i jus dont like or want) to be able to forget her...i wish i could end without any hard feelings making things kindaa easy...but yaa we dont get what we wish...so will work onn your advice of strict NC!

Archived