After 2.5 years of dating followed by a 10 month break up of her choice, then getting back together in late September only to break up again 2 weeks ago. Her choice again.

I have posted my story already last week. I have officially found out through a friend that she is now living with the guy she cheated on me with and that she moved 2000 miles away to be with him.

I blamed myself at first but honestly, I know I did all that I could. I heard from my friend that she has felt lost for quite some time and that she doesn't regret her decision and that everyone needs a fresh start.

Well I knew she has felt lost for awhile and the thing that really gets me is that she claimed we were moving too fast and then she just leaves and moves in with a guy she never dated. And then she throws it all over Facebook.

I haven't spoken to her since a few days before she moved. I told her even after I knew she cheated that relationships take work, and that we knew it wasn't going to be easy getting back together and that we were going to have to communicate more than before. Granted at this time I didn't know she was going to move.

So while she takes some time to herself and goes and visits this guy. I'm at home using the time to think about what I can do differently to maintain a healthy relationship.

The funny thing is, is that I know what it feels like to be lost. I have moved from home twice over the past 7 years to express myself and grow. She knows this and I feel like she took my own experience and advice and just tossed me out. And honestly, how can you grow as an individual if you are always with someone?

She knew I was moving soon and had expressed that she wanted to go with me.

How the hell can this girl tell me that we are moving to fast and that we need to slow down and then just run away and start a relationship by moving in with some guy right away? She told me before she went home that she wanted to be where I am and that she just needed a few days to herself. She said everything would be fine and that there's nothing to worry about. And now I am in this situation!

I'm sure I'm going to get some flak for reporting this issue if mine again, but I am seriously so f'ing lost and confused right now. I was left with no reason other than I was too good to her or some bs like that.

Last year when we broke up she felt pressured that I was too good for her and that she couldn't give me what I was giving her. Then 8 months later she comes to me in tears saying how she had been suppressing her feelings for me for so long and that she was so sorry for everything.....and now here I am again, the fool.

She told me again she felt all of this pressure....we have been back together for like 6 weeks....I feel like she got scared again and has run. I know she has her issues, and I've always loved her despite them. I'm a deep thinker so I dwell and think I need answers for everything and I know in my sure in my situation I won't get them.

But is there anyone out there that has experienced something like this? Or anyone that has just moved in right away to start a relationship?

The last thing I said to her in a text was asking why she couldn't be honest with me. Haven't heard from her since.

Oh and our mutual friend told me he talked to her and asked about me for whatever reason. He said she just changed the subject and shrugged it off.

Has anybody had to deal with something like this?

How the hell can this girl tell me that we are moving to fast and that we need to slow down and then just run away and start a relationship by moving in with some guy right away? She told me before she went home that she wanted to be where I am and that she just needed a few days to herself. She said everything would be fine and that there's nothing to worry about. And now I am in this situation!

Because people lie.

And because moving "too fast" or "too slow" wasn't the true issue.... it was most likely about her feelings for you not being strong enough and her wanting to keep you as an option while she was checking out other people.

I'm really sorry this happened.

I think when she says you're too good for her -- or that she can't give you what you give her -- she's referring to your being fully *into her* and that she doesn't feel the same way in return. She knows she *should* feel this way about you, because you're a great guy, and she feels guilty about it -- so she says you're too good for her.

I can understand why she wouldn't want to be honest with you -- or with your mutual friend -- about what she did. It was pretty selfish and hurtful and nobody wants to see themselves as *the bad guy*....

Archived