I think my girlfriend doesn't find me attractive anymore

adamleer1991

Hey everyone I need a bit of advice iv been with my gf nearly 7 month and when we first met we were having sex at least 1 a month while we were living at her mother's but now we have are own place and we've not had no sex or anything in the past 7 weeks or so she keeps saying she not in the mood or tired but the thing is I have quite a high sex drive and it's literally pulling me down thinking she doesn't find me attractive like she did wen we first met any advice please tell thanks

I agree, once a month is extremely low so that would be a red flag right off the bat for me. I think talking to her about this is a good idea, be open and sensitive about what she says. Like previous post, perhaps she's on medication that decreases sex drive, is there something bothering her emotionally, does she have guilt around sex, is sex uncomfortable to her for some reason, etc. etc. See what's going on. Once you find out what's behind the lack of sex you two can decide the best way to pursue fixing the problem. Considering you didn't start by having a lot of sex, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that she's lost attraction to you. Best of luck.

I agree- could be low sex drive. But WHY did you two move in together so fast anyways?

I feel that's a little too soon- and only together 7 mos? That could also end up a problem. Way too close too fast.

And with this going on now,making you wonder about the sex... could end up more than just that soon enough.

I think you should at least discuss this with her- if she just doesn't fancy sex much or fancy you?

If possible i'd also look into the idea of keeping separate living quarters as well.

Does she orgasm when you have sex? And before you say yes think about the possibility of whether she fakes it or not..

if she doesn't enjoy it shes not gonna want it.

But it could be that your just not compatable. You need to ask her what the problem is? Then tell her your frustrated and your not gonna live the rest of your life in a sexless relationship so either you work on it together or yoy leave.. and MEAN it. If shes not willing to try then break up with her

How much foreplay do you have? If it hurts her then its likely coz shes not turned on enough to do it.

or it could be an infection like thrush or something from the medication shes on. Is it only sore during sex or at other times too? If its just during sex then your likely not turning her on enough first. You need to give her an orgasm. Google is your friend-do your research

Archived