This is pretty much just me releasing some steam cause im pretty pissed. I unfollowed my ex on twitter right after our breakup because she was posting a lot about other guys. She still follows me til this day. Lately I have been thinking about adding her again because I really didnt feel like I made the right decision. I still have feelings for her but think that I can take whatever she may post. So, last night I added her. This morning I wake up and see that it was denied. Why would she continue to follow me but not allow me to follow her back?

Also, she blocked me on instagram right after our relationship...payback for the twitter but I ddnt post on there so she knew she wouldnt be missing anything. Couple weeks ago she requested me again and I accepted. But, she left me blocked so when I try to add her back I cant. Really chilidish. Facebook we both are friends however and still like each others posts from time to time.

As you can see it is a mess. I still want to get back togethor with her and I guess I thought adding her back on twitter would show I have grown a little. How would you handle this? I know I could block her so she cant even follow me. But, I dont want to start a fight over this. We still text from time to time and there doesnt seem to be any ill feelings. So I am confused.

Yea I know. I just dont understand what she is up to. She texted me the other night and we talked a bit. Didnt seem like we had any issues. So, not really sure what this is about. She just confuses me with everything she does. Its like she is allowed to follow me and my life but I cant. I consider it to be really childish. Which is the way she acts a lot of the time. One of the reasons why I dont know if I even want to try again with her. She wants me to grow as a person and change but I feel like she isnt even close to doing that herself

She's an ex. Delete and block her from all social media and you'll not know what she's up to. You haven't given yourself a chance to even get over her not being in your life if you keep e-stalking her so I wouldn't rely too much on those "feelings" you say you have as being accurate.

You broke up with her for a reason. those reasons are still there so don't be a slave to your emotions and think on this with logic.

She's an ex. Delete and block her from all social media and you'll not know what she's up to. You haven't given yourself a chance to even get over her not being in your life if you keep e-stalking her so I wouldn't rely too much on those "feelings" you say you have as being accurate.

You broke up with her for a reason. those reasons are still there so don't be a slave to your emotions and think on this with logic.

I agree. This is what happens when you try to pretend you can handle stuff about them when in reality it cant be done in such a short amount.

Now, instead of dealing with the breakup and moving on like you want, you have ended up with is a mess of confusion and are thinking about what she is up to all the time. You shouldnt even be in each others life anymore online or offline so just take a deep breathe and block her, unfriend her, stop her from following you etc, etc. Its for the best, it really is. You wont lose her if you do this because she is already gone but you will move on much faster, and feel much more settled (and relieved) in your heart and mind when its done.

I dont want to start a fight with her though. I dont mind her following me. That is her decision and it doesnt bother me at all. I didnt do it so much to creep on her but to make her feel like I am growing. I felt bad about deleting her because I felt like it was childish. Something I needed to do but still. There were other ways I could have prevented seeing her posts. If I block her right now it is like I am ngry for her not accepting my reuqest so I did it to spite her

I dont want to start a fight with her though. I dont mind her following me. That is her decision and it doesnt bother me at all. I didnt do it so much to creep on her but to make her feel like I am growing. I felt bad about deleting her because I felt like it was childish. Something I needed to do but still. There were other ways I could have prevented seeing her posts. If I block her right now it is like I am ngry for her not accepting my reuqest so I did it to spite her
Uhm you assume alot about what she will think and what she will wonder. Just hike up your pants and pull the plug. If you want her back that badly then forget who is following whom, get on the telephone and actually make a call (not a text) and tell her that you've made a mistake and would she consider trying to have a relationship with you again. I certainly don't recommend this because like I said, you haven't given yourself time or done the right things to actually get over her and, you forget the pain in the arse she has been to you, hence why you broke up with her. But: If you're not going to do the smart thing and block and delete her, so that you can actually move on and get to the blissful stage of indifference to her, then at least do the thing that will answer your question of "does she still want to go out with me."

What you're doing and how you're handling things so far is what's immature... so, yea.. stop that.

Are you the one that broke it off? If she is doing all this, she's probably hurt. If she was indifferent, that's when you should be concerned. Anyways, if I were you id knock on her door or send her flowers and ask for her back. I know that's all i would want . For the guy to show me in a big way that they're sorry.. Not little adds and texts that mean nothing. Good luck!

No she broke up with me. She said our relationship wasnt going where she wanted it to. We dated for 10 months but it was tough with her being at school. I also had no idea what I was doing pretty much because it was my first serious relationship. We talked about getting back togethor over the summer, so I know she still has some feelings for me.

I have been thinking about calling and asking her to meet me. Right now she is at school but she graduates in 2 weeks. I really feel like we should talk when she comes home. At least to figure out what we are for each other. I dont want to buy her flowers yet but I think we should discuss our relationship face to face. Something that we really havnt done since we broke up.

She probably got ticked off when you first unfollowed her then to wonder WHY would you like to join again? So decided- NOT.

This stuff re: your ex, should NOT end up in a 'fight'. You two are no longer together, stop playing these games.. both of you.

How about you just leave her alone? Take care of yourself. I have nothing of my ex's on the internet. Don't want or need it. (constant reminders).

I really wouldn't blame her if she is ticked off. I was a little childish deleting her like I did. I am going to take your advice and leave her alone. I don't want to delete her off my pages though like I know I should. I guess a piece of me hopes we can get back together sometime and I feel like this is a way to stay in contact with her.

Archived