Your dream wedding ....just for fun ....

You can have and do anything you want ..so don't be afraid to be self indulgent

Mine would be outside ..maybe in a beautiful woodland area where I can hear the birds and see flowers and trees. I would want us to be bare foot and the guests , but that is not a demand more of a request , and this is simply to fill ourselves with the energy of the earth .

I would like an apache blessing , which is just beautiful

link removed

The guest list would be short if I am honest ..

but I still want pressies

Hmmmm.... I do not know to tell you the truth. I already married my husband TWICE! So I do not even think of ceremonies . Our first was almost 20 years ago and our second was almost 9 years ago. We got married on the same date both times. April 30, 1994 and April 30, 2005.

One with a bride, preferably, for me?

That's about it...

Ok, and one other. The one where I can show up, enjoy some free cake, a little drink, a dance or two, and then vamoosh...

That last one doesn't even have to be mine. Which means I'm not even wearing a tux!

My dream wedding would be an outdoor wedding too. A beach wedding to be specific.

Just before sunset would be nice where its not too hot or warm. Plus nothing else says romantic than a couple of lovebirds in the sunset. Everything else should be white; the seats, the flowers, the dress, the altar and the flower petals along the isle.

For my wedding dance, I want it to be on a wooden deck. Still on the beach with white light fabric canopy and string lights surrounding it.

Another reason why I choose just before/around sunset is after it got dark, I want all my guests, myself and future hubby to write our wishes on sky lanterns and release them into the night sky. It would be so pretty. We could even end it with fireworks display.

And OP, I think I'll get them to be barefooted because who wants shoes in their sands, right?

My dream wedding would be to be married by a justice of the peace at city hall. My immediate family, his family and a few of our closest friends would be invited, but no more than 20 people. The blessings of those we love.

I date men that want extravagant weddings. My dream will probably not happen...but that's what I'd like.

You can have and do anything you want ..so don't be afraid to be self indulgent

Mine would be outside ..maybe in a beautiful woodland area where I can hear the birds and see flowers and trees. I would want us to be bare foot and the guests , but that is not a demand more of a request , and this is simply to fill ourselves with the energy of the earth .

I would like an apache blessing , which is just beautiful

link removed

The guest list would be short if I am honest ..

but I still want pressies

at the beach, just the two of us and our moh and best man with us and the officiator. That's it.

at the 10 year point, have a vow renewal ceremony and a huge reception afterwards. It's then when I'd rather spend that kind of money.

a very small and intimate ceremony, just us, and our witnesses (not sure if that is the correct term in English..here you need two people who sign for you)

and a dinner afterwards

I am not one for huge weddings and being the center of attention and neither is he, it is just about the getting married fact

and then maybe a weekend away somewhere...London, Paris or something like that, also not crazy expensive

just the thought of then having his last name is enough to get goosebumps for me! I hate those big, expensive weddings that are more about the money and guests and showing the world, than they are about the thought behind it...

also a nice idea, what my aunt did this year, is celebrate both her and her BF's birthdays together, and a small normal birthday party, and then at some point in the evening, the doorbell rang and the minister came in and married them when no one knew it would be a wedding! Except obviously the groom) I loved that idea as well....and will keep that one in mind, also my BF loved that idea...so yeah..

this is a good topic op and how timely, my fiance just proposed to me hihihi well, we haven't discussed yet the details of the wedding but if I'll be asked I'll prefer it in the beach and with few guests and nothing so fancy .. just serenity of being one with the person you love

this is a good topic op and how timely, my fiance just proposed to me hihihi well, we haven't discussed yet the details of the wedding but if I'll be asked I'll prefer it in the beach and with few guests and nothing so fancy .. just serenity of being one with the person you love

congrats! but I do wonder, two months ago you spoke about your ex and being single, so is this a new guy, then it happened really fast, or did your ex come back?

I think weddings should be about you and the person you love, I don't understand how it got to be about ice sculptures, and other extraordinary and expensive crap you see so often now...

I saw Tumblr posts on a Harry Potter themed wedding. Just look at this reception!

image removed

Since then I would think, what if I themed a wedding based on something I'm a fan of? A Legend of Zelda wedding would seem fun, but probably only other Zelda fans would see the appeal.

hahahaha then for me it would be a Lord of the Rings wedding....bit challenging....my grandma might object to dress up as a dwarf or a hobbit......and I think so will the other guests, including the groom...

maybe better to make it a theme of something we both love...Doctor Who it is.... *am off looking for a tardis somewhere*

oh I love all your wedding stories ...

fab fab fab

looks like most of us like something a little "earthy" as well .

yes sara it is called witnesess here as well and also got to be two ...

lonewing ...hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

that harry potter one is a bit spectacular ....I almost expected to see lonewing in the pic ..sneaking in hahahahaha

made me smile everyone , thankyou x

HI Sara-Pezzini Glad you still remember about my post.. hahaha it's a long story but no this isn't about the ex I was writing about 2 mos ago hahaha but this guy I have known him for almost 18 years of my life we never really dated or anything like that because everytime he tried he said i am always in a relationship with someone hahaha and I did not notice that he actually has this feeling all along, saw him as just one of my old close buddies and he has always been there for me so he isn't really a stranger but really did not occur to me that he could be feeling something for me all along let's just say I'm that insensitive because looking back now haha He really did try and I seem to often block him in advance either that or I'm always in another relationship.. there was never a good timing ... so after my recent break up .. well my last ex was a long distance relationship for more than 3 years so it wasn't really like something deep although emotions were invested in on my part and probably did not notice my now-fiance all along.. then we dated , and this time he surprised me of proposing although no really definite plans of the wedding yet or anything like that he just is sure that i am really the girl he wanted for his lifetime and I realized that He has always been there and I feel loved and special in his presence and made me forget everything about my past hurts so I guess that made me said Yeswho knows wedding plans will still be 2 or 3 years from now hahaha

congrats! but I do wonder, two months ago you spoke about your ex and being single, so is this a new guy, then it happened really fast, or did your ex come back?

I think weddings should be about you and the person you love, I don't understand how it got to be about ice sculptures, and other extraordinary and expensive crap you see so often now...

at the beach, just the two of us and our moh and best man with us and the officiator. That's it.

at the 10 year point, have a vow renewal ceremony and a huge reception afterwards. It's then when I'd rather spend that kind of money.

Our second one was kind of a renewal ceremony. The first time we married was not in our faith so we got married in our faith the second time.

hahahaha then for me it would be a Lord of the Rings wedding....bit challenging....my grandma might object to dress up as a dwarf or a hobbit......and I think so will the other guests, including the groom...

maybe better to make it a theme of something we both love...Doctor Who it is.... *am off looking for a tardis somewhere*

I'd have to refrain from asking the future M-in-L to dress as a troll...

Harry Potter...too many jokes concerning witches...

Archived