Does the penis size really matter?

Thomasmoo

So i measured myself today and found out im a 5.2 incher and i hear people talk about penis size alot on how the size of the boat matters is it true and does the size really matter? I bet it did if someone was a 3 incher or around there right?

When the sun goes down the tunnel opens and the train enters

I think penis size matters as much as breast size for women. Some men like small breasts, some like big ones, some like natural, and some like fake. It's just like some women like big penis, some literally can only take a small one due to cervix placement problems, and to some it doesn't really matter. There will be women who want bigger breasts, women who want smaller ones, and women who are happy with what they have, just like men will either be happy with what they have, not care, or worry about the size.

Basically I'm trying to say.. it completely matters on the person's preference.

So i measured myself today and found out im a 5.2 incher and i hear people talk about penis size alot on how the size of the boat matters is it true and does the size really matter? I bet it did if someone was a 3 incher or around there right?

let's start off with you're not the only one, i'm around that size, i think 5.4 - 5.5. I haven't gotten a "you have a big ...." compliment but i have gotten a "you blow my mind", "that's the best sex i've ever had"... and "you really know how to use it" complements.

we have to take into consideration the pieces also have to fit quite well together (her vagina tightness, size, with your penis etc), i know many women that have rejected guys for being "too big" because it'd just hurt them, and the opposite as well for being "too small" (what are their definitions of these sizes I'm guessing it depends on their own capacity)

other things i've heard which i would believe to be true is that a big penis does help reaching orgasm (because it has more contact / pressure, whatever) however many guys that DO have it big don't really learn how to use it to it's full potential and think they're god's gift so their performance is worse than what it could actually be if they learned properly. it's kind of like that very attractive girl that knows she can have sex by snapping her fingers and really is just a starfish in the bed (boring).

last but not least, if you want to become AMAZING in bed, learn that it's not all physical if not largely also psychological to the female, so there are some things I do recommend:

- watch 2 girls teach sex (will help with physical aspects)

- read the god method (will help with psychological aspects)

- learn breathing techniques to last a long time (it's better to last than be big and climax in 2 minutes

bottom line is: "a tool is only as good as the person using it"

as a side note this movie will be released in 2 weeks or so (a guy who goes on a quest to get the answer to your very question because he got rejected when proposing because his member was too small): link removed

My last two partners were 3 inches and less and I was fine with it. Sex was good. My current boyfriend is 7''. Sex at first was painful because I wasn't used to it but I got better. I did date a guy in high school who had a 10 incher but I told him I didn't want to have sex with him and we still had a LTR.

To me, size doesn't matter at all, as long as it's not bigger than 7 inches. I think anymore than that would hurt. The vagina can accommodate for many sizes so it boils down to the girls preferences.

I would agree with vix8, it depends.

But I would add that if you know how to use it - it doesn't matter, and I personally don't like big ones.

Maybe because I am tiny myself, and it would just hurt me. I know girls who only like big ones, I'm just not one of them.

why to worry for something which can not be changed ? 5.2 inch is average size and you should be very happy that you are in middle of sizes so that you can move either side ( girls who likes big or girls who likes small ones).

As it has been expressed by several females that size does not matter but it may be individuals preferences.

I've had big and small. Try not to worry about it. My current guy isn't very big and he's quite a bit taller than I am, so I'm on top most of the time (which we both enjoy...a lot). There are so many variations in sex (oral, anal, mutual masturbation, many kinds of kink). Relax and enjoy finding what works for both of you. Try becoming an expert in whatever it is your partner likes and you'll both be happy.

Yeah well, all i can say is that i have an above average size and to be honest i get complaints from time to time about its too big or it hurts, etc. Not to mention that receiving oral is also annoying for me because most inexperienced women cannot necessary throat anything larger than about 4 - 5 inches anyways. In terms of intercourse, it depends on the female, if she has a big cha cha, then she will probably want a big ding dong for a nice fit. Girls come in different shapes and sizes as well, for a girl with a small cha cha, she might even think that 5.2 inches was a nice size or big.

Just because there are a lot of ads online and marketing to get men into buying penis enhancing crap, and stereotypes about what women want or what they don't want, doesn't mean that it is all true. Also, have you taken into consideration that having a big one doesn't mean that its always going to get used, having a big ding dong doesn't mean it gives you more confidence in the bedroom either. There is no sign on a mans forehead that shows the size of his penis and women are oftentimes concerned with more important things like: how does a man behave, does he have a stable job, is he smart, is he funny.

There is a lot of hype and it isn't always justified, big ding dongs don't mean that women are going to be begging you to sleep with them. Many women are glad to have any size, the same is true for men (meaning any size vagina). I have been with women who i would consider tight and others which i thought were loose, its different, some sizes work better for me and others not so much, but regardless the size, sex is still great to have.

Your pretty normal forget what people say online..

id say youre about average. iv slept with three who were average and one who was 9 inches. really the best sex was about who tried to please me more and who was less selfish in bed. the size didnt dictate who was good in bed.

so yes i think size matters if its so small you cant feel it but not if you are average size. also for me, and other women i would assume, if a man is good with his tongue, he is better at sex than a man who has a big penis but is rubbish giving oral.

Well... I don't mean to stereotype... and i appologize in advance because it is not my intention to do so... but if it helps at all, my fiancé is Asian and I'm not. But I am very happy with him and he meets my needs. He is better than my previous exes and is the first and only person I have been with interracially.

.Different strokes for different folks. That's all I got to say about this topic.

I hope this helps how you feel OP

why to worry for something which can not be changed ? 5.2 inch is average size and you should be very happy that you are in middle of sizes so that you can move either side ( girls who likes big or girls who likes small ones).

i think his concern is probably over possibly running into a woman that might reject him for it after she sees it. Which would be horrible. But he shouldn't worry to much, since he's averaged sized.

No, having a big peepee isnt whats its cracked up to be. You cant have random sex because you have to get her ready, only benefit is that certain positions are possible- thats about it. Very rarely will a woman want a big guy- i have met very few women that enjoyed it, and the longer the relationship- the longer it becomes a problem with the butterflies die out and you have to put actual work to get each other in the mood.

I think penis size matters as much as breast size for women. Some men like small breasts, some like big ones, some like natural, and some like fake. It's just like some women like big penis, some literally can only take a small one due to cervix placement problems, and to some it doesn't really matter. There will be women who want bigger breasts, women who want smaller ones, and women who are happy with what they have, just like men will either be happy with what they have, not care, or worry about the size.

Basically I'm trying to say.. it completely matters on the person's preference.

this. I'm tall, and I like my sex a bit on the rough and wild side, so I like big boys. my bff is 1 inch shorter and prefers them from mid to small, because she prefers loads of foreplay and gentleness. I know girls who prefer them wide and short, long and thin, gee... in the end it really comes down to how much we love our boys or, in case of casual sex, how crazily attracted we are to them...

No, having a big peepee isnt whats its cracked up to be. You cant have random sex because you have to get her ready, only benefit is that certain positions are possible- thats about it. Very rarely will a woman want a big guy- i have met very few women that enjoyed it, and the longer the relationship- the longer it becomes a problem with the butterflies die out and you have to put actual work to get each other in the mood.

can I be hopelessly infatuated by you? it's something like the fourth thread where your answers match my standard criteria Xp #justhadtosayit

can I be hopelessly infatuated by you? it's something like the fourth thread where your answers match my standard criteria Xp #justhadtosayit

Lol, sorry, im short... im 5'7''. though i have dated women 5'11'' and just wrecked them... i am still a short brooklyn guy (you said you were tall).

Big peepee makes you feel like the man- but the random pull her pants down and do her in the kitchen takes a few extra minutes that it doesnt become random because it hurts. I love random sex, but after the 3 month mark- your "looks" wont matter as much and you have to do a ritual for her- id rather watch gijoe on netflix.

This is actually so true! I found this was the case with the guy who was 9 inches that I was in a relationship with for a number of years. We did have random sex and sometimes it was no problem but sometimes I wasn't wet enough and it hurt. Foreplay is usually a lot more necessary if the guy is bigger than average! The only thing I disagree on is that rarely women want a big guy... big has its benefits too.

This is actually so true! I found this was the case with the guy who was 9 inches that I was in a relationship with for a number of years. We did have random sex and sometimes it was no problem but sometimes I wasn't wet enough and it hurt. Foreplay is usually a lot more necessary if the guy is bigger than average! The only thing I disagree on is that rarely women want a big guy... big has its benefits too.

Wooooaaaah, 9 inches? Wth.... ok, im out this discussion, lol.

Back to my gijoes.

Archived