OMG!!! I am shocked!

littlestar

I have been posting on here about this situation with this guy i like for some time...things have taken a turn for the worst and i decided to just update on here for anyone who has been following the situation and advising me.

We have been texting all day almost everyday the last few days, nothing significant, just everyday stuff, i decided to take the intiative when we last caught up and told him i liked him and immediately he was talking sex and then was texting lots of things he wanted to do to me sexually. I declined and said i was intersted in him but not to have sex with him as i dont know him well enough and he has now gotten nasty....and has called me a dirty s**t.

I am so shocked it came to this, this is a man i have known for 4 years...even after asking him for drinks and catching up a few times he said he never knew i was interested until i told him, well that's the end of that!

I think he probably misunderstood what you said especially if it was in a text. I still think you dodged a bullet but what I would do if I was interested in dating someone was ask the person out on a date. Then the "like" is implied but the understanding is that you want to get to know him in public. I still tihnk he overreacted.

Archived