Still miss abusive ex ahhhhh

cryingalways

Hello. I have been saying the same thing in various ways every time, but here I am again. I STILL MISS MY EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE EX WHO DUMPED ME.

Maybe I'm just lonely and that's why I keep going on about it.

I can't let go of our life together. I have so many happy memories.

I hate that I have been in this situation and let this abusive LOOSER make me unhappy and even be the one who dumped me. He is out there feeling so control freakish happy knowing I am sad.....

I feel like I'm the lowest of the low emotionally you know?

This man came and won me over after my brother died and said he would never leave etc etc etc, started being horrible more and more. I tried to help bla bla and then he leaves me for what? I don't know I feel very...very low

He has made me feel so bad about myself through his incessant criticisms-they still come into my head all day-do this, don't do this etc, wear this, don't wear that etc... I am trying to fight to be able to have my own mind and thoughts though.

I don't know if I will ever hear from him again. I stopped replying to his texts 7 weeks ago. He did not try again so I guess he too is not contacting me. I hope he will though. In the future. I hope he gives a **** about me or regrets what he's done because he is not going to get anyone better than me. I don't understand how he has made me feel like I am the one who is nothing when it is him who was nothing when we met. And I can't stop wanting to hear from him in the future. There's nothing I can do to stop wanting that

It just hurts so much that he's gone and he doesn't give a ****

also - therapy, meditation, yoga, exercise, daily affirmations. it's ok to love your ex, but you must always always always love yourself even more. you deserve not to cry over someone who mistreated and discarded you. sign up for a class or an activity. it's time to find your non-man-related bliss.

If he contacted you, it would only be because he was out of control and desperately needed something external to wield power over to feel in control of himself again. Not because he knew what he was missing. He wouldn't even be able to recognize it.

I'm not saying that to make you feel bad, but I am saying that's how it is. It's an ugly truth.

When you begin to heal and love yourself, you won't want him to contact you. You'll be so glad he isn't disrupting your life.

I am in crazy town and hope very much it will pass.

Ive been doing lots of stuff-clubs,friends,clothes,jobs,running...but im still obsessing and hurting.

I think he dumped me because he was out of control actually.with starting uni and me having a job he was very abusive and ended it in that. He was also having money troubles and that usually makes him get very depressed too.he dumped an ex of his because he was unemployed for a while,then came back. I imagine he is still very stressed now but is staying away probably trying to deal with uni alone

I will try a bit harder at getting back my life though.

I can't let go of our life together. I have so many happy memories.

Sweetie.... how LONG has it been? A month or two?

Seriously, if you expect to be over this breakup so quickly, you're bound to be disappointed. It has nothing to do with whether he was abusive or not... no one's over a breakup this soon!

Continue to maintain your No Contact.... do what you can to pamper yourself through this period of time. But don't expect to be completely over him already, or to even feeling much better by now because it just doesn't work that way!

this is so very true. circumstances have prevented me from moving quickly into a new relationship after my last one failed. without the distraction of a new romance, i have been shocked by how involved, torturous, and long the process of heartbreak recovery is. just trust that you are moving through it exactly as you should.

Sweetie.... how LONG has it been? A month or two?

Seriously, if you expect to be over this breakup so quickly, you're bound to be disappointed. It has nothing to do with whether he was abusive or not... no one's over a breakup this soon!

Continue to maintain your No Contact.... do what you can to pamper yourself through this period of time. But don't expect to be completely over him already, or to even feeling much better by now because it just doesn't work that way!

The main focus you have no matter what you do is the break up.

It was traumatic.

Right now it does not seem like there is anything else you could possibly think of and nothing seems to be much of interest.

It will pass and you will see purposes for living.

Like being the best actress you can be

It was very very traumatic. Every time he was abusive I would be drawn to the brink of my sanity and loose hope and then each time he would say sorry or whatever. This time he has brought me to the brink of my sanity and I have the tiniest amount of hope-I had none whatsoever for myself after it for several weeks. I just cried all the time. The difference is this time he has just left me like that. It's very very very traumatic. Oh and in the back of my head I have the knowledge that my brother is buried too. It's the worst thing I have ever experienced in my whole life.

And it is very hard to be a good actress when your agent does not get you any auditions haha. I am trying. It is a bluddy hard job to try and do. And then your bf leaves claiming he did it because you got one tiny acting job being an understudy and he thinks you're going to run off with someone you meet in your glamorous life of ironing the other actors shirts.....uggghhhhh

Anyway. Yes

Archived