Pms-induced jealousy or do I really have something to be worried about?

oitnb

My boyfriend told me a while back him and his ex ended on decent terms, and talk occasionally. I know the whole story with her, she was way younger than him. (He was a senior and she was a freshman, kinda gross IMO but whatever floats your boat) he was sad over her and chased her for awhile after they broke up.

She commented on his status today and was talking about something a friend did or something like that, and they had a convo on that. He also "liked" like two of her comments and she liked his.

He then posted some pictures of himself and she liked those as well. This is kinda driving me nuts. Mind you I'm pmsing, but idk if I should just brush it off as ONLY that. Opinions?

I'm not sure what's "gross" about a senior dating a freshman. What's the difference, four years?

Brush it off. It's words on a facebook page. Surely you have bigger concerns in your life.

It's an 18 year old dating a girl who's barely 14....

But they go to school together, right? They spend all day together. And my recollection of high school is that some fourteen-year-olds are very mature, and some eighteen-year-olds are very immature.

They went together. He graduated.

Senior and freshmen relationships happen all the time, really. And if their conversation wasn't flirty, I'm not sure why you're getting your feathers ruffled over it. Does she normally like his stuff?

Not sure what the age has anything to do with it. My boyfriend was 17 when he started to date his ex, who was 14 I think at the time. Its high school and that's why it's not a big deal. I wouldn't worry about it. I can't speak about age differences anyway as I've dated decades older.

Does pms really affect your level of jealousy?

Senior and freshmen relationships happen all the time, really. And if their conversation wasn't flirty, I'm not sure why you're getting your feathers ruffled over it. Does she normally like his stuff?

Not sure what the age has anything to do with it. My boyfriend was 17 when he started to date his ex, who was 14 I think at the time. Its high school and that's why it's not a big deal. I wouldn't worry about it. I can't speak about age differences anyway as I've dated decades older.

Does pms really affect your level of jealousy?

Pms affects my emotions in general. I have pmdd. This is the first time I've seen her comment or like any of his stuff.

I'd brush it off as innocent as long as it's not flirty...I wouldn't even mention it.

I'm pretty sure that's it too and that my hormones are just going haywire. I just wanted some of your guys opinions, which all seem to be pretty unanimous.

I personally feel, if it is so open and you see what it is, it should be nothing to be worried about. He is not trying to hide anything from you. Give yourself some time, and this feeling of jealousy will pass. I have a boyfriend and i tend to get a little over protective at times, but i have to remind myself that its instinct.

Just hang in there, brush it off. Don't let PMS get to you girl.

Archived