Girlfriend cheated on me , i love her but dont know what to do? Advice!?

Evelis Gomez

Me and my girl have known each other for 8 months we dated 2 months n made it official afterwards 6 months, we fell in love n our relationship was going good, im going to be honest despite the fact i lve cheated on her (one night stand) she never knew about it nor was i going to tell for fear i would lose someone great, after i saw a future with her she got pregnant by me n we came to a decision to keep the baby after 4 months, unfortunately she had a miscarriage and she suffered dearly n i was there to give her all the comfort in the world ,despite everything the arguments started to happen n yes i have anger issues so some times the arguments were intense despite we always found a way to correct it, recently for the past month i found out through a wife the claims my gf is cheating with her husband (coworker) . I broke down. Broke up with her. They flirted made out n planned to have sex until they got caught , my gf begs for forgiveness she said i didnt deserve it n that shes willing to do whatever it takes to fix her mistake she said shell bend over backwards for me, she even got the got the guy removed from her job , despite everything she tells me im still very confused n told her i need time n space away from her to come to the correct choice on what to do , any advice? Im a guy by the way

Kind of hypocritical of you to cheat on her and lie about it --- and then break up with her because she intended to cheat.

I'm guess he thinks because it was a one night stand it meant nothing but she was going to cheat with someone she knew. I'm honestly waiting for his justification.

You guys are right im very selfish to cheat on her i understand what i did wrong i actually realize that it could have been karma n know the extent of damage cheating can cause , if my option is getting back with her of course i would start fresh off the book idk if i should tell her what i did because then she will look at her mistake as of nothing at the same time idk if its even worth it a second chance , i love her n i can see myself with her in the future i want to be good i want to have a perfect relationship just very Confused on how to handle this

If you want to try again, you need to be honest with her --- that you cheated yourself.

I don't see how she can think that her cheating was nothing --- but for you to condemn her for the same actions you did....and never told her about isn't close

to fair.

And as both of you have looked outside the relationship in such a short time period, I would think there isn't much to salvage.

I sometimes believe if i get back together it will make it stronger ....than ever because forgiving is a powerful move and ppl sometime deserve second chances but i can be talking non sense right now im just soo confused

After only being together for two months, It doesn't sound like you have very much to build on. That said, I would put in behind me, and take the lesson with me.

I'm guess he thinks because it was a one night stand it meant nothing but she was going to cheat with someone she knew. I'm honestly waiting for his justification.

If you want to try again, you need to be honest with her --- that you cheated yourself.

I don't see how she can think that her cheating was nothing --- but for you to condemn her for the same actions you did....and never told her about isn't close

to fair.

And as both of you have looked outside the relationship in such a short time period, I would think there isn't much to salvage.

After only being together for two months, It doesn't sound like you have very much to build on. That said, I would put in behind me, and take the lesson with me.

Actually we been together for 7 months

I sometimes believe if i get back together it will make it stronger ....than ever because forgiving is a powerful move and ppl sometime deserve second chances but i can be talking non sense right now im just soo confused

I disagree. Because from what you have described, neither one of you are ready to be in a relationship at all. With anybody. People who are - don't cheat and make things so complicated. And getting pregnant - that was super irresponsible on both your parts too.

If you don't have the necessary tools for a relationship, it doesn't matter about 'feelings'. And I don't think either one of you have the tools.

Leave it alone and work at becoming the man you were meant to be.

agreed. This is a mess of a relationship with zero respect and trust. My advice is to move on and fix yourself through self-respect first.

I understand everything is at lost but im willing to change my ways because i know it hurts to cheat ughh im so stressed i was just looking for positive feedback or a good guide im so confused

maybe there is such a thing as karma. i just cant believe you dumped her on the spot given that you cheated on her yourself. its not even the cheating, it is the fact you never told her thats the worst. this relationship is a joke. if youre a real man then tell her the truth that you cheated also. dont let the girl beat herself up about intending to cheat and leave all the guilt on her for the demise of your relationship

I understand everything is at lost but im willing to change my ways because i know it hurts to cheat ughh im so stressed i was just looking for positive feedback or a good guide im so confused

Here is some positive feedback. Now you know it is wrong to cheat. Now, hopefully, you won't do it again in your next relationship. Start preparing yourself to meet someone else and treat her with great respect and fidelity.

Archived