Help mee!!!

Nikita Raghav

My boyfriend and I were happy for almost a year..he loved me sooo much. He took great cae of me. But he cheated on me with his ex few months ago.. But he says he din't have any true feelings for her.. He says he loves me and he wants to be with me. I love him soooooooooo much. More than anything or anybody.I want to be happy with him for the rest of my life. I will do anything to make this relationship work. But at the same time, I'm scared if he will do the same thing again..What should I do?

Please gimme some advice to get over him..I just don't know where to start.. Everytime I try not to talk to him, it goes in vain. I can avoid him and not talk to him, for a maximum of 1 day..

He is one of billion men or more in the world. Clearly he's not all of that, find someone that doesn't feel compelled to stick his thing where it doesn't belong.

My boyfriend and I were happy for almost a year..he loved me sooo much. He took great cae of me. But he cheated on me with his ex few months ago.. But he says he din't have any true feelings for her.. He says he loves me and he wants to be with me. I love him soooooooooo much. More than anything or anybody.I want to be happy with him for the rest of my life. I will do anything to make this relationship work. But at the same time, I'm scared if he will do the same thing again..What should I do?

Sounds like you were his rebound. Time to move on and find somebody that will love you and only you.

Please gimme some advice to get over him..I just don't know where to start.. Everytime I try not to talk to him, it goes in vain. I can avoid him and not talk to him, for a maximum of 1 day..

Stop buying into his line that it was "just a mistake" and how "he didn't have any true feelings for her"

Now get a hold of this. He knew he was going to make a fool out of you and chose to do so.

Decide what you want to do.

Do you want to stay with him? If you do, then you're going to have to figure out a way to be quiet and content with what you have and to be ready for this because it could happen again. You staying with him is telling him that what he did was ok and that there are no stern consequences to his actions because you won't leave him.

You can't live in fear of what someone may or may not do. Generally speaking, a person who is trustworthy is not going to raise your fear that they will cheat on you because cheating would be the furthest thing from their minds. It would appear that cheating is a lot closer to his mind than it should be for someone in a committed relationship. I seriously doubt you can be happy in a situation like this. You can lie to yourself and say that you can, but the truth of the matter will burst forth when you can least expect for it to.

Some relationships aren't made to go the distance. Some are just to teach one a lesson they need in order to grow so they are ready for the person who should be in their life.

I think you should put a whole lot of thought into how you are going deal with him cheating again when you are no longer young and have babies hanging off of you that he's left you to raise on your own.

Archived