where to start...........

4 months ago my boyfriend of one year and 3 months broke up with me because he said "I didn't see a future with you and we weren't right for each other. But coming from a guy who chase me for a month and first 3 months we were together I wasn't sure if I wanted to be with him but he never gave up on me. He always there for me and he said "I love you" first and now its over. When we broke up I try get back together with him but he said no "I still don't want to be with you" so I'm done trying and gave up. He called me in middle night but never spoke and just herd music and girl's voice, so I ask him about it and said he was sorry and doesn't see how it happen but it came from his mate phone and he said 'drop it" and got angry at me so I'm wondering does he have feelings for me still? or what is he problem?

A month ago I found out he is in relationship with a girl who looks like me but thing is this guy had type before me and he took a chances with me because of my looks and how petty I am and now he dating a girl who looks like me but down graded. (I don't mean to sound rude). so I'm wondering what the?

Big problem ever we hang out because we have the same mates to a degree and I want to walk away because he makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong and makes fun of me. When I don't pay attention to him he does something to get it.... I'm just wondering why is he doing this to me....

I want to run away from this because why would anyone date someone that looks like there ex? and I don't know where I stand and I need a break from the group but they won't let me. I need get my head around this but I don't know what to and I'm trying understand why is he doing this......

Sounds like signs of a 'rebound relation'. Meaning he's not over you, has moved on and he's doing all these 'odd' things towards you?

Is he hot& cold? Is he throwing 'her' in your face? He's being nasty..etc.

Ignore all of it. Don't play his game. He's acting rather nasty to you too- do YOU want this? Hope not...

Stay away from that group for a while. Get your feelings & your head together again. These constant reminders won't help you at all.

Focus on making plans with these people without your ex. Invite only the ones you want to hang out with.

Otherwise, hang out with the people your ex doesn't know or hangs out with.

Simple, whatever he is doing, he does not want you back. So you need to cut him out of your life and focus on stuff that does not include him. Don't go the places he goes to. Make a new routine and new hangouts. He is not worth your time.

Ok thanks. I haven't seen him for a while after I told him to stop this stuff and if he has a problem with me he should just tell me. And he said he agrees. I try to talk to him later but there is still alot anger there and feels like when I try be nice to him or talk to him it feels like i want him back but I don't... I don't want to hang out with him and I don't invite him to stuff, my mates do. But he staying away from them now... but it's only way I can see my mates all at once and he could be there... After new year I'm staying away from them or keep foot back.

I don't want him back because there's alot of anger there but he promised me if we ever break up we be friends... After he got a girlfriend he unfriend me on Facebook but strange thing ever since we break up his mother like my posts.

It's doing my head in because before we broke up he said "we just need break and we could get back together" like our mates have done. I reply no wouldn't that be weird and then was silence and look away and didn't reply.

So what's his deal? Please help

Archived