my ex says he will be happy and ok if i will find another guy

hurted

in short, we are braking up for about 3 months, we dont see each other. it happened bcs of he got issues with his life and he couldnt take problems anymore (which i relised -its me") and he said " i have feelings for you, but i dont love you". i asked its bcs of other women, he said no. but after a while he said he met someone once and relised how real women should look like. he was blaiming me that i didnt love him, but i see it was protection, bcs he feels guilty (basterd). bcs he is owing to me and still didnt gave it back, i guess, he plays nice with me

i asked him week ago, does he started a new relationship.he said : "I dont see or have anyone but ofcourse i will someday however i wish you to have someone you could be happier with. Its from my all heart ."

point is, i dont believe in his words to be truth that he doesnt have anyone now. but kinda doubt..i mean, is he telling truth or just lie?

He might have somebody now or he might just prefer being single to being with you. None of your worries either way because for one reason or another, he ended the relationship and is definitely over it. Looks like you're still trying to hold on and it's definitely understandable.. but it needs to stop.

Archived