Sex before marriage

hasa

im a 21 year old girl and in a 6 year relationship. I have read articles that says its bad to have sex before marriage. that it will lead to problems after the marriage . but i haven't lost my virginity and will not before marriage. can you please help me

I have read articles that says its bad to have sex before marriage. that it will lead to problems after the marriage.

Oh please enlighten me with the sources of such articles. You can't believe everything you read on the internet.

Also I don't understand your question. Please explicate it so we can help you.

well the op also wrote this today on her other thread ...

so now I am totally confused

I do love my current guy. I cant even imagine to give him to another and he is so into me. we met recently then I feel everything okay. the thing is we had sex few times(But im still a virgin) i have read many article that it says "sex before marriage will make the marriage life bad" .. i'm worried about this also

Couples that co-habitate prior to marriage have a higher divorce rate. I wouldn't worry too much about the sex though, but I've seen enough threads here with people freaking out about their partner's past sexual history that I do know it can be a potential issue. You can certainly blame that on their insecurity, but there are a fair amount of insecure people out there.

If you had sex without penetration, that is still sex. Sex can create all sorts of bonding feelings and I think you shouldn't have sex with just anyone. Waiting for sex until you are married is fine by me, or waiting until you find someone that you are committed to. It is more living together before marriage is something that I truly believe hurts a future marriage as many people live together thinking it will make the other person want to marry, etc, or stay with a person out of habit and then get married. But that is my direct experience and my opinion.

Archived