In need of serious help...

Fursy

Im a 20 y/o male and and in a relationship with my 18 y/o girlfriend. Over the past few months i have realised the sex life we had,(rather regular) has diminished to nothing now. Over the past 4 months we have had sex about 3 or 4 times and im sure she didn't even want to have sex, every time i try to talk to her about this i get the same responses. "Im tired" "im sore" "im not in the mood" "im not a big sexual person" and all these just play on my mind. Its really starting to hurt my self esteem. This wholes situation is starting to take its toll and i don't know how much longer i can handle this.

It just makes me feel un-needed and unloved and in a way trapped

i would focus on making her feel special without it leading to sex, i went through this a few years ago

and it worked for me, for instance you could have a nice meal waiting for her, run her a bath and give her a nice massage...if she protests she doesnt want sex, tell her your not after it, you just want to treat her. Focus on making her feel spoilt and sexy...and it should come naturally from there

Some more info.

She always tells me that its my choice to leave. Which makes me think she has other people lined up and it looks like she doesn't care.

She barely kisses me unless i kiss her same with saying " i love you".

Im not sure if i can trust her anymore and i love her with ALL my heart and i don't want to split up. And sometimes i just feel like im here so shes not alone. And i feel like a rebound.

I don't know what to do anymore.

She doesn't hold my hand unless no ones around and she doesn't tell anyone and i feel hidden.

Archived