Totally confused!

littlestar

Update on my ex property manager i am interested in!

Just when i thought to give up on him, he texts me over the weekend to catch up, we both have busy schedules this week and it will be a challenge but we aim to meet up during the week after work and then he sends me a text telling me he is behind with accounting stuff for his business and can i help him do (he offered to pay for my time)i politely declined as i am flat out with my own work (and he knows this) and then he said it was ok he'd do it himself and at 11pm at night he sends me a text saying "should i come around?"

I said it was to late and havent heard back from him. Was he thinking of a bootie call at that time of night? Why on earth ask me to help with his personal accounting stuff?? He said he needed me to go over bank statement etc? (I am not an accountant by the way and dont work even remotely related to the industry)

Any ideas how to handle this now?

Honestly I would have been done with him awhile back. Didn't he try and catch you last minute before your vacation? I thought that was a turn off at the time?

He didn't respond so there's nothing you need to do until he comes back around needing another favor, last minute plans or whatever other nonsense.

If you're still interested I guess you'll respond then.

he sends me a text telling me he is behind with accounting stuff for his business and can i help him
then he said it was ok he'd do it himself and at 11pm at night he sends me a text saying "should i come around?"

Maybe it's just the skeptic in me, or maybe I've been around too many people who use others, but these are classic signs of someone who thinks of others as commodities--i.e. you are there to help him and when it's convenient. And yes I recall you posting about his wanting to drop by late at night. There is only ever one reason for that really if you don't already know each other. First he's thinking, "I'll get her to do my accounting" and then he's thinking, "Maybe I can catch a quickie before I head home."

You seem to understand he's just wanting to use you, because you say no. But then you sort of throw out these questions as if you're hoping this all isn't what you think it is. But it is. This guy is not relationship material no matter how badly you want it to be otherwise and he's all but hung a sign around his neck now saying, "I'm only interested in what YOU have to offer ME--not you, and not the other way around." Just block and delete the guy already or be prepared to be walked on.

Archived