How to initiate sex??

Abc90

So I'm finally deciding to live a little and have some fun. There was a guy I had dated that I had crazy chemistry with...we kind of fell out an reconnected a month later last Thursday. I spent the night and we got really intimate, but no sex.

Yesterday I kind of ruined it because I texted him that I wasn't sure I wanted to do this because of how things ended between us. I thought about it a little more and decided I should have fun. I texted him back and told him to forget about what I texted him and that I just wanted to have fun. He texted back, ok good.

Now I don't know where to go from here. I want to initiate sex somehow but don't know how. I think I might have screwed things up yesterday. Should I be really forward and tell him I want him? Or hang back an see if he contacts me. I don't know what to do!!

I'd hold off on sex right now and prove to him that you really are looking for fun and that you aren't just a hot/cold kind of girl. Don't think about it too much because it just makes it awkward, when the moment is right it'll be natural for you (or even him) to initiate.

What might of happened is that guys get afraid when a girl says one thing and then says another. It's a red flag to him that YOU don't know what YOU want. The last thing he wants to do is have sex with you and then all of a sudden have you gain emotion from it, or you having sex and all of a sudden you realize you want more than "just fun". You should hold off for sex for now. And I think you should think about what you really want from him, and not about what your fantasy in your head of how the relationship should be (that would repress your emotions). Be careful.

Archived