need opinion on a situation.

gantgui456712a

m a male(19) She is a girl (18)This girl i know has been crushing on me for the past two years. I wasn't really interested until recently.Problem is i thought she's currently seeing someone. I went up to her an asked her if it that guy was her boyfriend. She answered ''its leading to that''. I than said'' okay nevermind then''. She then asks me why i wanted to know. I answer''I would of asked you out''. She than tells me she is still aloud to do stuff with me since she is only ''seeing him''. I tell her that i am not the type of guy who fights over a girl and that she has to choose to either stop seeing him or else i am not going to compete vs that guy. She disagreed to stop seeing him but said we could still chill though...... What does that really mean..

I don't see why you're confused. She's been seeing him but isn't in a relationship yet as she said. I imagine they've both agreed they're free to date others until they become exclusive, if they do. It's up to you if you want to date her or not. Dating multiple people at the same time isn't for everyone.

I wouldnt go too far with this gal. She has interest in him.. and you?

To chill means be hanging out.. friend like.

I wonder if she's still going to remain keeping him around as well. They'll most likely still be talking... texting etc.

I'm not sure IF she's really planning on doing nothing more with him?

I'd keep her at arms length for a while..just to see. To 'suddenly' agree to STOP seeing him, for you?

Not so sure i believe it...Like she admitted >> "It's leading to that".

Be cautious.. if anything, just remain friends.. for now?

I wouldnt go too far with this gal. She has interest in him.. and you?

To chill means be hanging out.. friend like.

I wonder if she's still going to remain keeping him around as well. They'll most likely still be talking... texting etc.

I'm not sure IF she's really planning on doing nothing more with him?

I'd keep her at arms length for a while..just to see. To 'suddenly' agree to STOP seeing him, for you?

Not so sure i believe it...Like she admitted >> "It's leading to that".

Be cautious.. if anything, just remain friends.. for now?

Thats why im confused. I know for a fact that she liked me more than the guy a month earlier since she gave me wayy more attention then him, but i wasn't interested. I believe she maybe gave up on me and decided to go for that guy. When told her i would of asked her out she blushed like crazy while flipping her hair..I have a feeling she told the guy she wasn't interested in him at first when she liked me, which makes me think she may be scared to break his heart for a second time.

I feel like i am her first choice but now that she knows him better shes probably more connected to him emotionally.....

But no i clearly told her i don't want to be her friend and there is way to much sexual tension between us two to be friends.

Archived