His things are still here what do I do??.....

Roxxy

My bf broke up with me last week unexpected. Not going to go into details because I did in my last thread.... His belongings and some of his family things are still here. I texted him about it but still no response. I was somewhat close with his family. Do you all think its a good idea to contact his sister and give them to her or should I actually call him? Its a full bag of clothes shoes movies school work etc... I was going to wait till after the holidays but i don't want to start the new year off by this years heartache. It makes me wonder if he left them on purpose so he could come back but then again I'm full of hopes and wishes right now...

Agree with the rest here.

Box it up or bag it up, text him once more - no response in a few hours, call the sister (might be preferable to deal with her anyway) and just let her know you guys had a falling out and his things are there - could she please pick them up since he hasn't responded to your messages? Or if there's a mutual friend, that would work as well.

Resist the urge to include a note with the stuff Getting his things back to him with a minimum of drama and fuss says more than any note could.

Archived