He says hes sick&tired but still stays??!

jade

GuIve been with my boyfriend of 2 years,alot has gone on between times.We've broken up over little things(still resentment)often,but lately its getting worse.I live with him,so when im not working,im with him,he says he doesnt mind,yet brings up how hes with me every single day in the middle of argument..I have never loved anyone as much as i have him,so everything he says/does hurts obviously..Last week we got into an argument&he left the house for an hr,went to school from wherever he was,ignored me the whole time&came home smelling like liquor with a irrelevant story.Alls he wanted to do was sleep,and had said he walked because his friend dropped him off at the store(his friend always drops him off at home),went from a sip of beer to a 40'.At this point im upset i was being ignored,now i get stories,i just wanna get out,walk&talk,but he refuses to.I always find myself asking him,do you even want to be with me&he always says,if uou feel like you have to leave do what you have to do,im tired of this,but still wants to be with me???

I dont get it,if your tired,why hold on to something you've made apparent you are not capable of dealing with,it makes me feel guilty,i do complain sometimes,i can complain less,but why does he want me if he cant deal with me??!#HELPPP

Up til recently,my life,i was married at a very young age,so in terms of "for the long haul&the severity of love",out of us two,i know better,i knew what i wanted out of this,it really doesnt help the fact that he has kids from a prior relationship,that at times i feel may interrfare with ours.Although i will admitt,because theres always two sides to every story,i do complain,but im a woman,its no excuse,but the fact of the matter isif i didnt care,i wouldnt complain.

Archived