Why is it ok for a dumper to gloat?

SnowWhite7

Because he's got emotional and mental problems and gets off on hurting people, that's why. Tell yourself, "Thank you for showing me what a snake you really are" then delete and block him on every possible channel. The next time he shows up contrite and sorry, if he ever does, ignore him and if he shows up in person just laugh in his face and tell him to take his damage elsewhere. Then turn and walk away.

Also my guess is he wanted the ego boost he was sure he'd get from you chasing after him pleading with him to stay when he first broke up with you. And then when you went NC instead he plotted for months to get back at you. Yes, there are people who are really that Fed up and he is apparently one of them. You dodged a major trainwreck with that one.

My exbf is like this too. It's so immature.

He dumped me, said hurtful things like he's sleeping soundly and i should start talking to other guys because he's talking to other women now.

And he blocked me on everything.

He is ugly, fat, and balding. He looks older than his age. He's only 29 yet he looks 38 something.

If you DON'T block him on Facebook and all social media.... if you don't BLOCK his phone number (or change your number) so he can't text you and call.... if you don't BLOCK his email address (or get a new one).... then, sorry to say, you're not really in a position to complain about the messages he sent you.

YOU left the door open.

Archived