My friend tried to kiss me!

Beebi13

So my very close friend just got back from boot camp a few days ago and asked to hang out with me. I said yes because he is a very close friend of mine. I have a boyfriend but he knew I was going. So my friend decides to buy me lunch/dinner and after while just talking in front of his car before he takes me home he tried to kiss me. I immidietly back away and said "what are you doing I have a boyfriend" he seemed so shock and embarrassed. He had known I had a boyfriend before he left and I guess he just forgot. The problem isn't that he tried to kiss me the problem is that I can't stop thinking about it and deep down unfortunately want to kiss him too. Don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend but for some reason I wanted to (and still do) kiss him back. I don't know what to do! Do I tell my boyfriend and stop talking to my close friend or do I just leave it alone like it didn't happen and move on from it?

Could you see yourself marrying your boyfriend and living the rest of your life with him happy? If so, then you should probably distance yourself from the guy that tried to kiss you and let him move on. But if not, then maybe it's a good time to examine the future of your current relationship and see if you should end things. Whatever you do, just don't cheat.

There is no need to tell your boyfriend. You did nothing wrong and its not a fire that needs to be started.

I would resolve your feelings for both and figure out what exactly it is you want. Being attracted to the friend is not an indication that you don't have love for your boyfriend.

Time for honesty and reality check. This guy is not a friend, he is flying under cover as friend so he can get close to you. Obviously, you ignored this or didn't mind. Somehow, both of you are sending signals that something could happen.

You need to make the call here. But if you decided not not feed this, then you need to watch your body language and reestablish boundaries with this guy. You cant shame him for trying to kiss you and then later long that you kissed him back. What is really going on with you?

Archived