Been going out 6 months!

Lauraamy1480

Ok so me and my boyfriend have been going out for nearly 7 months and we hardly ever talk, and when we do meet up he just acts like my bestfriend and I really love him, but what's getting to me most is that he won't kiss me we've met up a load of times though.

And second my friend keeps making fun of him saying he's gay because he hasn't kissed me and I can see it annoys him and brings him down I've asked her to stop but she won't.

Can anyone help how to solve any of these problems.

Oh and by the way I have stopped taking my friend out with me man my boyfriend.

At 14 I think meeting up and acting as best friends is completely appropriate. It doesn't mean he's gay. You say he's your boyfriend so I'm assuming you've talked w/ him and have both decided to be boyfriend/girlfriend. Enjoy your time with him. If you like each other and have a good time together, that's wonderful! Have you tried to kiss him? Have you asked him why he won't kiss you? Don't be in a rush for things to get physical, just hang out and have fun.

You're still really young, he probably doesn't know how to go about kissing you yet if you said you guys don't really talk. Have either of you had your first kisses yet? Maybe he's still nervous because he likes you a lot and doesn't know what to do.

I remember when I was 14 I had my first kiss with my first boyfriend who was also 14. We were each others first kiss and it was really awkward...he was nervous and didn't know what to do. He missed my lip and said it didn't count because it wasn't on the lips, then when he finally went again it was just awkward and we just sat there not knowing what next.

Honestly don't rush it. When the moment is right it'll feel amazing, trust me. Butterflies and feeling like you're floating on clouds. First kiss I had with my second boyfriend it was at night after a dance and I was not expecting it at all and it just felt amazing. Best kiss still even though we're not together anymore.

Archived