How to Treat a Cheat ?

chairs

My girlfriend Cheated on me viciously and now blames me for not letting her go when she wanted out. Even though she decided to stick around and try it out.

We are now broken up and i havn't replied to her in 2 months and she keeps emailing me with blame saying, "i didnt have to be a cheat if u had just let me go." and crap like this. but she hates me not responding to her. She keeps messaging me asking how im doing etc etc.

Should i just keep not responding or should i send her a strong email showing her how stupid it is to blame me.

also, her father cheats on her mom and she hates that. I also wanted to tell ask how she could do this to me considering she has felt the pain of a cheater first hand? and then tell her she is dead to me. and then cut her off all forms of social media etc.

what is the best route? I feel like she must know a few things. I hate that she is constantly blaming me. I feel like if nobody tells her blaming is stupid she might just believe that always.

Danke,

Chairing

tell her to take a hike. I had my ex do the same to me then she came crawling back and said she missed me and like a fool I took her back. Two weeks after dating again she had one of her episodes and got mad at me because i asked a guy to move his car from her car window and she left me alone in pittsburgh costing me $300 for a rent a car and then filed a restraining order on me which was dropped "Thank God" The judge reamed her out and I thought it was karma for sure. there are plenty of nice woman out there try a dating site but be careful for the rebounders and the emotionally unavailable. Good luck keep your head up high my friend.

Jim

I feel like her going crazy is a temporary phase and then she'll be so happy with herself coz she is somewhat absolving herself of all the blame. even though she might get momentary satisfaction that i replied. wouldnt it hurt her more that i said what i said and then left her life forever?

I feel like her going crazy is a temporary phase and then she'll be so happy with herself coz she is somewhat absolving herself of all the blame. even though she might get momentary satisfaction that i replied. wouldnt it hurt her more that i said what i said and then left her life forever?

No. Don't make the mistake in thinking you can hurt her with words. Silence speaks a LOT louder, because she will always be left wondering what the meaning behind it is.

Ignore, block and delete. Only a really dumb person would argue that someone else "made them cheat" in some way. And worse, she keeps hoping you'll be dumb enough to believe it. Also my guess is she loves drama and wants the excitement of sucking you back into her game, so don't play it. Walk away, you've done nothing wrong and have zero reason to justify yourself. Focus on healing and moving on. She's burned her bridges and knows it, but keeps hoping you haven't caught on to that just yet.

Ignore, block and delete. Only a really dumb person would argue that someone else "made them cheat" in some way. And worse, she keeps hoping you'll be dumb enough to believe it. Also my guess is she loves drama and wants the excitement of sucking you back into her game, so don't play it. Walk away, you've done nothing wrong and have zero reason to justify yourself. Focus on healing and moving on. She's burned her bridges and knows it, but keeps hoping you haven't caught on to that just yet.

the worst part is, i ing hate that i still love her.

But this advice is superb. thanks for the help. She goes crazy when i dont reply. So maybe its best to just let it be. and move on.

Good. Don't reply.

She says those things because she's goading you to reply. She wants to real you in. If you reply then it's more reason for her to send you more e-mails.

The fact you're silent is driving her crazy. The fact you're not rising to the bait is also driving her crazy. She's probably got all sorts running through her mind.

Good!! As said above, no need for you to justify your actions. She knows what she did.

the worst part is, i ing hate that i still love her.

I know and that's always the worst part. How easy it would all be if the many someone betrayed you the feelings you had for them turned off, right? But the thing is just because you love someone it does not give them the right to hurt you or cheat on you or abuse you or mistreat you in any way. So stay NC. The more distance and time you put between her and you the sooner the feelings fade and reality sets in waking you up to the fact that while you may have feelings for this person you don't want what they bring to your life. Good luck and stay strong, you'll be okay.

Archived