cute guy, i know I know, same old story!

Ginger1

But I have no one to tell about so I'm here! lol.

I have had a crush on this guy since I moved here for my job 5 months ago. He's tall blondish, strong, cute, funny etc etc AND a firefighter . sometimes I bring my dog over when I go back to the office at night because he loves my dog and I know he'll come over and play with him! And I am always trying to think of a reason to go into the building he works in so I can see him. Usually I'm asking to borrow some sort of tool or material (he manages the material/equipment for a construction job I'm on), and typically he responds by teasing me in some way asking what I'm up to. Granted I usually am borrowing something odd like a machete, bolt cutters, shovels etc.

This past week I've seen him a bunch and he's been really chatty which is nice, sometimes he's quite busy and I try to just keep to myself.

This is going to sound really dorky, but the fall leaves here look so pretty I wanted to make a wreath for my door, so I asked this guy for some tools and wire. He asked me what I was doing and I reluctantly told him, but for once he actually didn't tease me about it and thought it was cool. While I was making it I decided I'd make him one too since he seemed interested. I had my dogs with me today so he naturally came over and I told him he could pick one of my 'masterpieces' to keep haha. Like I said, dorky! But he was smiling like a schoolboy and took one.

I don't expect much of anything to materialize, I just really like this guy. I think he's great- although I don't really know anything about him except for our brief banter here and there. Hell, he could be married or something for all I know! I don't like to think that just because a guy talks to you he is attracted to you, but I wouldn't mind if he liked me. Gosh I feel like a high schooler or something.

Awww this sounds so sweet! Shiver me timbers he's a firefighter lol!! Well, he likes your dogs, so that's good, and he came over to get your wreath...I bet if he was married or attached he wouldn't have come over to get arts n' crafts from you!

Next time you see him ask him to get a coffee or something!

I hope he asks you out!

heck I know! lol. but I don't want to get my hopes up. And at the same time, even though this job employs a hundred people or more, there are already rumors about who sleeps with who and I know there is at least one theory including me. Of which I have slept with absolutely no one! lol He could ask me out on the last day of this project! haha

And I know yall are saying just ask him myself. but uhhhg. I can't! I don't even know his age or anything.

Archived