Laws of attraction, hope to you guys during heartbreak!

Hopelessromant

Have you ever wondered why you want to hear a song and then it randomly ends up on the radio?

Or why you miss someone and then you see them soon after?

And the best one: why your ex wants you back as soon as you let go?

After my ex left me, I read the secret. I want on their website and even read stories of all these miracles happening by just having positive thoughts. A lot of people have wanted second chances with their partners and have successfully had them.

Proof? I decided to test it out

I went to a coffee shop and got a free coffee so I said hey the next time I come back I'll get another free one. It happened.

I thought of my ex (one before this one) and said I wanted to see him and talk to my cousin. The very next day after years, I bumped into him.

I thought of someone randomly and then I went to the mall and walked past him.

A lot of people are skeptical and I think not truly believing is what causes their personal things not to come true. You must have full hope and faith in it.

Share your stories of when laws of attraction worked for you , especially if it was with an ex! Read the book and go on the website because it restores faith and they show you how to make things happen! The reason why it's hard to get an ex back is because we sent out signals of desperation instead of signals of love. As soon as we let go, that's when the universe answers. Why did I see my other ex? Because I didn't have that desperate attachment any more. I said I wanted to see him and I forgot all about it. So it happened. Thoughts?

I have been using the Law of Attraction for over 8 years and have experienced its benefits both financially and in my career. Law of Attraction will not work to get an ex back. Nor is that its intent. Your ex is manifesting their own experience, and they have decided that their experience no longer includes you. You cant manifest another persons free will.

You can however manifest a new and happy relationship. Sure, that could wind up being with your ex, but more and likely it will be with someone who wants to share an experience with you. By focusing on believing your ex will return. You are blocking that chance.

Before meeting ex, i was praying and thinking positive thougts that i will meet someone who will love and who i will love too. Before him, ive been 3 yrs single. There's no problem with guys liking me, problem is me liking them. I dont fall inlove easily.

So prayed hard, think of positive thoughts coz i read about law of attraction.

Like a miracle, my prayers were answered. My friend texted me out of the blue and told me that a guy friend of her will add me on fb. That was my ex. I fell inlove with him and it was perfect.

We were in an ldr. And i dont know what's wrong with me, but i keep on imagining up scenarios were we will break up. And i guess tthe universe saw my imagination and acted on it. I really regret lots of things.

Now, im praying again, thinking positive thoughts that he will come back. But ive done this with my 1st ex and it didnt work. Its been 1week NC. I doubt positive thoughts of us getting back together will work.

Right now, im just thinking that he will beg me to come back again and i will be so over him.

I have been using the Law of Attraction for over 8 years and have experienced its benefits both financially and in my career. Law of Attraction will not work to get an ex back. Nor is that its intent. Your ex is manifesting their own experience, and they have decided that their experience no longer includes you. You cant manifest another persons free will.

You can however manifest a new and happy relationship. Sure, that could wind up being with your ex, but more and likely it will be with someone who wants to share an experience with you. By focusing on believing your ex will return. You are blocking that chance.

mister exley is spot on here ....the law of attraction does work ...I have been a "cosmic orderer" for years ...

you can put your order out to the universe for the type of man/woman you want , the life you want , the money you want ...

but you can never ever change free will ...what kind of universe would it be if we could wish for a person to be with us just because we are heart broken etc .....

that is when you are getting in the witchcraft area ...be it white or black magic ...and let me tell you ...never dabble with anything you don't understand ....there is price a pay for making someone unhappy and fooled into being with you .

but you can never ever change free will ...what kind of universe would it be if we could wish for a person to be with us just because we are heart broken etc .....

If this were possible, you would see me on the cover of the tabloids every week with the headline "Jennifer Aniston's 20 year Relationship with that Guy No One Has Heard Of'

I don't want to beat the OP up too much. It quite common around here that people find LOA while searching for answers on how to get an ex back. I only hope that they learn to use LOA for other purposes as a result of it. Most don't, giving up on the concept because their ex never came back which is entirely against its principle.

This situation reminds me of mine. I started thinking negative thoughts about us and the break up happened soon after! It's been a month and a half of no contact. You know your relationship more than any of us so you know the bond you guys have. For me, I feel so strongly that none of us had such an amazing relationship before each other and hopefully distance will make him realize that. It's hard to always be positive, especially when you are hurting. But have hope and faith that things will work out, if not how you imagine, then a better way with the most amazing guy.

Hi,

I just wrote an interesting article on how the law of attraction can help you to find your love.

I thought it might be interesting for you because unconsciously - at that time I did not know it - I used the law of attraction to find you fantastic wife, to which I have been married now for 11 years.

You can find it here:

usethelawofattractiontofindyourlove.blogspot.de/2013_10_01_archive.html

Check it out and let me know what you think about it.

Mattsuc

Archived