How to forgive my boyfriend?

Ashlee Stewart

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 years. And a year ago I found naked pictures of other girls on his email. And I just don't know what to do I don't know how to forgive him. I know it was a long time ago but he has been talking to his ex. And they dated for a long time like three years. I told him he could but I didn't expect him to out of respect for me but I guess I was wrong. I know I'm not the best girlfriend in the world but the least you could dco is not do that to me. I just I don't know what to do. I really wish that we could fix this issue. But I don't believe it can be mended. It seems like my whole entire world crash down when that happened to me because every other boyfriend is cheating on me as well. I just wish I could forgive him. How do I forgive him? And fight all the time over stupid stuff. Like last night, I watch The Walking Dead and he yelled at me because I didn't watch it with him. And we almost broke up because of that. I mean is this relationship even worth anything? I just don't have the strength to leave. I have established a life and I have a nice job but sometimes it seems like it's not worth it. does anybody have any advice for me?

If these pics were sent before you. You have nothing to be angry about or to forgive him for. He didn't do anything wrong.

As for talking to the ex. You cant tell someone you are OK with something, then be upset when they do it.

What you really need to do is talk to a professional about rebuilding your trust inself esteem that was destroyed by the cheating of the past. You cant keep entering into relationships expecting them to be healthy when you carry around unhealthy issues.

Archived