what do I do now?

david479

Pevious thread

enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464161

Hi, I'm still talking to the same woman and I need your help. If you have a minute please read the previous thread posted above.

Well nearly a week later she texted back saying that she's going through a hard time where she doesn't want to talk to anyone and she apologized. I said that I understand and that it's ok. Then I called her and we talked for a while. Through out the conversation I mentioned I was Downtown hanging out with a friend and she asked what's going on DT. She then said she wanted to come but didn't want to come alone, she said she was waiting on her friend and that she might come. She ended not coming. I called her the next day around 7 pm but got no answer. The next day - yesterday I called her twice and no answer, I texted her too and no answer. What do you think i should do now? Thanks

A couple of dates mean nothing. She is clearly not interested in you. If she was, she would respond. She has seen your texts and calls and she is not responding. That's universal for leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you. So do as she wants and leave her alone. Continuing to contact her will only make you look crazy.

I called her the next day around 7 pm but got no answer. The next day - yesterday I called her twice and no answer, I texted her too and no answer. What do you think i should do now? Thanks

I think you're trying way too hard. Don't call or text her anymore - if she decides she wants to talk to you, she knows how to reach you, and knows you want to talk to her.

So just back all the way off, and go about your business as if she's a lost cause.

Archived