Confused?

littlestar

Hello,

I have been posting on here regularly about my ex property manager who i have a crush on...

After our last lot of texting, i decided to text him again mid week letting him know the update with the place i am living in and i felt i got the brush off when he wrote back saying "ok, have a good day"

So i left it and never wrote anymore to him. Today i get a message from him saying "Are you home? Are you ok to catch up in 10 mins?"

It was short notice, i had a lot going on today and i am going away for a week tomorrow so i wrote back...

"Hi, Sorry, really busy today, going away tomorrow for the week and back on Friday. can we make it next weekend? How are you?"

He then called me (I didnt hear the phone) so i missed the call and then he sent a text saying "No problem, see you next week"

Is this going anywhere or going nowhere? And is it weird he didnt give me any notice to catch up just 10 mins?

I've been following your posts. I don't think he's all that interested but might thinking more of a "cool when it's convenient" kind of thing. If he were interested he would have jumped at your last "have a good day -let's get together again soon" texts..or the latest with your new living situation. I'd pass on this guy...too lukewarm for it to turn out well.

I've been following your posts. I don't think he's all that interested but might thinking more of a "cool when it's convenient" kind of thing. If he were interested he would have jumped at your last "have a good day -let's get together again soon" texts..or the latest with your new living situation. I'd pass on this guy...too lukewarm for it to turn out well.

Thanks....just what i needed to hear to confirm what i was thinking!

How do you think i should politely brush him off?

I think you've posted about this before. The bottom line is when a guy (or girl for that matter) contacts you minutes before they arrive at your place or only when they're in the neighborhood, and at no other time, it's pretty obvious they're just hoping for a booty call. If he's never asked you out on an actual date or made any other effort outside of an, "Oh hey, I'm right next door, can I come over" then it's pretty obvious what he's hoping for.

Cool if you want a booty call, not so cool if you don't.

Archived