Open Club  ·  40 members

Off Topic

How did you come up with your username ?

pippy longstocking

aw, really?

Any time I see His/Hers signs or towels, I always have the impulse to buy the Hers one haha

hahahahahahahahah fab ...can you imagine at the till ...they would be thinking " aww bless her , got no *his* to buy for"

I have wanted to ask every time I see you appear ..is the address the one from friends when chandler is trying to get away from janice ?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES!!! It is!

I used to have it as 5161 Richmond St, Miami, FL (the Golden Girls' address), but I got a lot of PMs from people warning me of the dangers of putting up my "real" address as my location, so I've got it to that because it's funny and less believeable as real.

YES!!! It is!

I used to have it as 5161 Richmond St, Miami, FL (the Golden Girls' address), but I got a lot of PMs from people warning me of the dangers of putting up my "real" address as my location, so I've got it to that because it's funny and less believeable as real.

When you had that listed as your addressed I immediately recognized it as Golden Girls. I even remember the address when Sophia says it. She lost her glasses or something & knocked on her own door asking if that was the address. I watched that show so much for years that I practically had the script memorized from every episode! I didn't know the Yemen address was from Friends though.

There is a 5161 Richmond Dr. in Miami. I wonder if they get any unexpected visitors??

Was looking out the window at the time and saw the most beautiful dove preening in the tree... mostly dove gray color, but with lovely iridescent and delicately lavender/blue feathers around its neck that it was fluffing up... hence lavenderdove.

My dad called me Clueless In high school, jokingly referencing the the movie because I'm a blond. I had that name put on my sweatpants for high school powderpuff and I still wear them, 5 years later.

So when I went to make my username I was like, "....I really am clueless".

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

When I joined I knew my path was going to be born solely through my force of will. That children's book has always reminded me that sometimes all we need is that sheer force of will to get over the mountain. So there you have it...

Archived