Open Club  ·  45 members

Off Topic

How did you come up with your username ?

pippy longstocking

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha that made me chuckle

"hi is that thor"

I called a guy off this site that was having a tough time dealing with his break up, he kept walking around his city talking loudly saying, "you know what i mean, thor!?"- I am sure someone looked at him like - hes got the god of thunder on his iphone?

I called a guy off this site that was having a tough time dealing with his break up, he kept walking around his city talking loudly saying, "you know what i mean, thor!?"- I am sure someone looked at him like - hes got the god of thunder on his iphone?

OMG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

well peole off here call me star ...but it kinda comes second place to that hahahahaah brilliant

Mines quite boring:

First name

Middle initial

Year of the Challenger Disaster, the Chernobyl Disaster and the Me Being Born Disaster

you think thats boring hahaha you have squeezed many events into one name ..I am impressed , at least you are not walking round in your fur slippers singing about shooting stars ...

oh well maybe you are haha

I'd love to date a redhead but they are getting rare these days.

My hair is actually brown but my beard is clearly ginger

The red fades with time, my hair is naturally auburn but it has darkened over the years and is now more brown

My bro was a total carrot top when he was a kid, like bright orange, but now it is brown too. Now you would never know we had any Irish in us!

Mine is kind of original I love Autumn and all the fall colours, so came up with Autumn leaves.

It did sound good at the time, mind you I had had a few wee glasses of wine beforehand

hey I only just noticed you are jockonese so it stands to reaosnyou was on the sauce hahah well it's a lovely name and a lovely pic

Love hearing these stories! Nice one, star.

I always thought it was "danglets bang" too (and am amused to find out what it really is).

And I had the Michael Jackson association for MCJD - not reading closely enough! And for a long time I thought MCJD4ever was a woman's username when I saw it in a list sans photo. Sorry, JD!

And thor, I saw the thor movie the other week and next time I saw your username I finally "got" it (i.e., I had never thought about what thor's hammer was before then, and finally realised).

My real name is not Grace, but it is a quality I really value in general and one that I also associate with myself - somewhat pretentiously and egotistically, I suppose! I don't mean grace as in being graceful, as I am as much of a klutz as anyone, but rather a sort of inner peace, solidity, and connection to something spiritual. The numbers at the end of my username are ones I've used for years when asked for a number, because, you know, you're not going to forget "69" in a hurry!

And I had the Michael Jackson association for MCJD - not reading closely enough! And for a long time I thought MCJD4ever was a woman's username when I saw it in a list sans photo. Sorry, JD!

Haha apparently you are not the only one who came up with the Michael Jackson association!! lol.

A few people have said I should change it to "McDreamy" (someone nicknamed me MCJDreamy lol)...part of me wants to, but part of me thinks I'll always be MCJD for purposes of these forums. hahaha!

Haha apparently you are not the only one who came up with the Michael Jackson association!! lol.

A few people have said I should change it to "McDreamy" (someone nicknamed me MCJDreamy lol)...part of me wants to, but part of me thinks I'll always be MCJD for purposes of these forums. hahaha!

too late now mate ....you are

micheal jackson forever wether you like it or not

Can't blame you. She was beautiful in the Vision of Love video.

She was smoking hot in the 90s. I think she was hottest when she first came out (curly hair, natural look, conservative), up until she came out with "Fantasy" (and her hair was more blonde/wavy). Actually, she was also hot in the "Honey" and "Hearbreaker" videos too hehe. I was a teenager then, so perfect timing for me

Now she just looks like Jessica Rabbit. LOL.

And the Beatles are awesome, I love them as well. I'm seeing the Fab Fiaux in a few weeks, can't wait!

hey I only just noticed you are jockonese so it stands to reaosnyou was on the sauce hahah well it's a lovely name and a lovely pic

ha ha never heard that before. Be careful we might just have to rebuild hadrian's wall if we get independence. I'm an auld Reekie, star. we're well known for liking a bit of the sauce. In this case it tends to be more Italian or Australian imports than Scottish. Hope you are well hun xx

ha ha never heard that before. Be careful we might just have to rebuild hadrian's wall if we get independence. I'm an auld Reekie, star. we're well known for liking a bit of the sauce. In this case it tends to be more Italian or Australian imports than Scottish. Hope you are well hun xx

hahah fab ..an auld reekie , I love it .

you know I still have oor wullie and the broons' books in a big box of childhood stuff I have been carting around for 30 years hahah . We used to go to a place called North Berrick (sp) when I was a kid , and my mam used to give it to me out of the sunday post to read..

I have had many a good night on the sauce with the jocks when I was in the forces , it would normally end up with one/all of them on the tables singing " oh fleur of scotland " haha

ahhh fab ..you made me smile xxxx I am good thankyou , hope you are as well x

I used to be hersmudders on here, which was how I referred to myself when I was talking to my dog. "Does hers love hers mudders?" I just did a lot of baby talk with her. After she died, I didn't want to really keep that name anymore bc it made me sad, and everyone called me "hers" anyway, so I changed it.

I used to be hersmudders on here, which was how I referred to myself when I was talking to my dog. "Does hers love hers mudders?" I just did a lot of baby talk with her. After she died, I didn't want to really keep that name anymore bc it made me sad, and everyone called me "hers" anyway, so I changed it.

I remember your old name, hers, and thought it had something to do with Tough Mudder, the intense obstacle course. I'm sorry about loosing your dog, though. That is tough. Do you have a new dog>

Archived