Did your ex cheat and leave you for someone else? Helpful Tips For Healing

I would just like to add that I caught my boyfriend cheating on me the night before valentines, a friend called to tell me that he was on his apartment balcony with another woman. I tried calling , he never answered. I drove by, stopped , ensure he saw me then drove away.

Two weeks before i caught him i asked what was going on because he was acting distant, he responded by telling me i was tripping. 

We had extensive conversations in the past about honesty and if it wasn't working either of us should do the mature thing and end it. The floor was open for that. 

The thing that puzzles me the most was that he is a very uncool person and seems very incapable of cheating. He is not an interesting guy at all. He also suffers from anxiety and depression. He is always sleeping etc... 

I was more disappointed than hurt i guess because i don't love him and never wanted a relationship in the first place. He showered me with attention, inserted himself in my family in effort to show me that i can trust him. I was married and have three kids. I got a divorced because my ex was cheating too. 

This guy is the first person i was in a relationship with after my separation with my husband. He knows how devastated i was but didn't hesitate to do the exact same thing to me, worst yet on Valentines eve.    

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived