What is the most clever word to say when ex tells me he got a new gf.

monbebe

well yeah it's been over two months since the breakup now..

ex told me he got a new gf & he says it's useless for me to contact him anymore.

how would you react?

by considering that to be the closure and moving on with my life.

If you need something clever to say, nothing is more clever than "I wish you well..." and go live an awesome life yourself.

I bet you're tempted to say something obnoxious like: "Knowing you, it won't last long, but congratulations anyway". But why not show big time class and just get on with your own life. You'll ultimately feel a lot better about yourself.

Silence is your only weapon now. Powerful I might ad. For your sanity and peace of mind. 2 years ago my then ex cheated me and after 2 weeks of painful phone calls and messages I said enough and pulled the plug. Been NC since then. She broke it with two mails and one showing at my door. Mails got no reply and my door got closed after 2 minutes of her monolog trying to provoke some kind of forgiveness from me.

Dont even let yourself near this kind of position where you can get burned all over again after 2 months. 2 months you should have spent on healing. Cut the lines and get yourself back.

the thing is he thinks i cheted on him and extremely mad.

i didnt initiate contact.

he did and i responded.

he cries with anger he keeps hurting me

and now i see he is dating a girl who spread rumors and healed his pains.

its more than a punishment or humiliation

I bet you're tempted to say something obnoxious like: "Knowing you, it won't last long, but congratulations anyway". But why not show big time class and just get on with your own life. You'll ultimately feel a lot better about yourself.

no not at all. just decided to to respond and keep silence. hope time will heal

Silence is your only weapon now. Powerful I might ad. For your sanity and peace of mind. 2 years ago my then ex cheated me and after 2 weeks of painful phone calls and messages I said enough and pulled the plug. Been NC since then. She broke it with two mails and one showing at my door. Mails got no reply and my door got closed after 2 minutes of her monolog trying to provoke some kind of forgiveness from me.

Dont even let yourself near this kind of position where you can get burned all over again after 2 months. 2 months you should have spent on healing. Cut the lines and get yourself back.

Silence is your only weapon now.., oh yeah thanks. i dont seem to be able to forget/forgive what they are doing easily either

Silence is your only weapon now.., oh yeah thanks. i dont seem to be able to forget/forgive what they are doing easily either

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.

- Thomas Szasz

Archived